4 arms. Meant to post this in Hero System Discussion. Can someone move it please?

GCMorris

Haven't seen this covered yet but I'm sure it has been. A player has a brick with 4 arms and he wants to be able to Grab and punch whilst doing Grab maneuver.

I actually doubt they want to "punch whilst doing Grab." I suspect that what is wanted is to punch in that split second right after the Grab when the target is at reduced DCV and not going anywhere?

Clobber after Grabbing: (Total: 9 Active Cost, 6 Real Cost) Hand-To-Hand Attack +1d6, Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates, Trigger can expire (it has a time limit); Grabbing + 1 segment; +3/4) (9 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4) (Real Cost: 6)

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary proposes:

Forewarned is Four Armed: (Total: 30 Active Cost, 19 Real Cost) Danger Sense (self only, any danger) (25 Active Points); Perceivable (Sprouts extra arms when Danger Sense activates; -1/2) (Real Cost: 17)

plus

Extra Limbs (2) (5 Active Points); Requires A Roll (Danger Sense roll; -1/2), Conditional Power extra arms vanish when the danger passes (-1/2) (Real Cost: 2)

@GCMorris, I hope you aren't dissuaded by the length of this thread and got the answer you were looking for. The posters here like a good subject and yours seems to have sparked a lot of conversation. :)

Yes.

I would have loved to have been an earlier participant to this thread but it had the unlucky fortune (for me) t coincide with my issues of re-learning my right hand dexterity on an iPhone 6 no less!

I was a fun read and I think all the bases got covered.

HM