Leap - Height & Distance

Hypnagogue

I'm using the Champs Complete rules at the moment, although my Champs lineage goes back to 1st ed. In CC, the Superleap power is gone, and there's just Leap. The cost description for Leap says it's 1 CP for +2m of leaping, but it never talks about height vs distance like older rules did. The 3E rules (last one I had before I upgraded) for Superleap note that a hero can normally leap 1" (2m, really) forward for every 5 STR and the same upward for every 10 STR. I can't find anything in CC that covers that, so I'm wondering how other GMs handle a character with big leaps. Are we letting someone with 20m Leaping cover those 20m, 6 inches off the ground, or assume it's going to arc (which I would). Do you use a 1-for-1? Like if you want to use your 20m but plan to go 5m up, will you only actually cover 15m horizontally?

</ramble> Thanks.