Site Strangeness

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

Hero Games Otaku

• 5,852 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

When I load up the Forums, all of them are listed as having new items. If I read all new items in one forum and then go back to the main forum menu, the forum I just read forgets that I read things there and relists all previously read postings as new again.

The search function is also gone for me.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this?

"We can rebuild him... we have the character points..." - Dust Raven

"He's a few neutrons short of a stable isotope." - Forum comment on zerohedge.com

#2 bigbywolfe

bigbywolfe

Quadruple Millennial Master

• 4,894 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Yup. Threads last posted to from mid March and later are marked as unread for me even if I read them weeks ago. I assume it's a software issue that will be resolved in time.

#3 aylwin13

aylwin13

Paladin Mk.II

• 13,799 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Good, it's not just me.

Cloth shopping bags: the environmentally-friendly way to get your bottled water to your Hummer. - Comedian Heywood Banks

And speaking of Hummers: If you need a war vehicle to drive around town, maybe you need to work on your people skills. - Comedienne Karen Rontowski

#4 Steve

Steve

Hero Games Otaku

• 5,852 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

It seems to be back to normal again.

"We can rebuild him... we have the character points..." - Dust Raven

"He's a few neutrons short of a stable isotope." - Forum comment on zerohedge.com

#5 soultrain001

soultrain001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

I cant find the search function anywhere. Not sure if its because I havent posted anything yet or there is an issue with the site. Can anyone help me with this please?

#6 IndianaJoe3

IndianaJoe3

Mad Hero System Genius

• 2,748 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:55 AM

There is a minimum post count before you can use search, but I'm not sure what it is.

#7 Greywind

Greywind

Triple Millennial Master

• 10,137 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:51 AM

With your shield or on it.

"The laws of celestial mechanics dictate that when two objects collide, there is always damage of a collateral nature." ~ Prof. Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

"It's like switching from an action thriller RIGHT when it all goes to hell and you don't know if they live and someone walks in and changes the channel to Gilmore Girls." ~ my Muse about my writing. :)

Greywind's Characters

Snippets

Business Unfinished

Reaffirmation Day