Doc Democracy

Bundle of Holding

Hmmm, just read my Bundle of Holding update email...

> On Tuesday, April 11 we launch two all-new offers featuring the complete line for a classic RPG in one of > its best-regarded editions. Few of these SIXTY, we said SIXTY rulebooks, supplements, or adventures

> have ever before been available in .PDF. Many of these books are BIG, and one big book is BLUE. If

> you know what that means, spread the word, and if not -- stay tuned!

You got anything you can tell us? :-). Or is there more than one Big Blue Book out there??!

Doc

Just one more day until we find out what it is.

If it does end up being 4th Edition Hero stuff, that would be excellent. I've been wanting to get PDFs of Dark Champions stuff, Watchers of the Dragon and Normals Unbound for quite a while.

•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ 2665.png¥☆★☆★☆¥2665.png ★☆•°*”˜˜”*°•, Beast!  Evidently the Today's Birthdays field has not been working.

Going crazy waiting on BoH to update with todays deal!

Anybody know when in the day they typically add new deals?

I've usually seen them in the mornings by about now. Since there are so many books in the offerings, maybe we won't see them for a few more hours.

No Fantasy Hero or Western Hero. ☹️

Well, hopefully getting sixty-five books for under $70 dulls the pain a little for you. It's an amazing bargain!

Psyched with what we got, but I'm still bummed we didn't get Western, Fantasy, or Horror Hero!

I can't wait to dive back into all this old juicy hero goodness!!

muhahaha!!!

Psyched with what we got, but I'm still bummed we didn't get Western, Fantasy, or Horror Hero!

I can't wait to dive back into all this old juicy hero goodness!!

muhahaha!!!

Well, this is the Champions mega-bundle after all.

Maybe there will be a bundle containing all the non-Champions 4e books in the future.

I really can't afford this right now but I might have to get it anyway because this deal is too good to pass up.

You have another 19 days and 19 hours as of the time of this posting to get them. Hopefully you can get it before it goes away.

Odd. I just noticed that this deal isn't being mentioned on the News area for the website.  :think:

The GM screen seems to be lacking the cardboard figures, which is a pity. Fabulous collection overall.

I have a huge stack of the old SJG Cardboard Heroes cards, most of them still uncut. You can find them all over eBay.