Preparing For Traveller Hero campaign

tiger

Going to add my own Psionics, Technomany as well as new races as PCs and new races as adversaries. Characters will be traders/smuggers and the ship will be the focal point of the campaign. That is to say the where the ship goes, what happens along the way and so on.

Haven't decide what all I shall do to the poor little characters but getting a start. Getting what races they can chose from, type of characters, weapons available to them as well as other equipment. Going to have the first few adventures laid out, might convert some from the PDFs for Traveller Hero, it's 5th edition will be running 6th, might convert some from other systems as well.

I keep losing track of whos buying the CD. theres a a problem with one of hte files in that the its got one wrong deck plan in it... Marc and I found this AFTER the CD went to print, so rather then reprint them, we just did a corrected file for the one in error, so people who order the CD just need to send me an e-mail and I will send them a copy of the corrected file that way.. GAS #7 is the file in error. just e-mail me at shadowcat48li@yahoo.com