I challenge you!

Asperion

Jock, though the nerd spends the next 30 years fantasising about the encounter and how it could have gone differently and eventually convinces himself that he won and that the jock would do nothing with his life.

Pie eating contest!

The Blob (the mutant) vs Volstagg (the Asgardian) 

Okay, time out.  Ripley is not a trained soldier.  She's a warrant officer on a civilian mining crew.  At no point in her career does she receive more than ten minutes of military training.  Conversely Sarah Connor, when her waitressing career ends, spends a decade as a soldier of fortune in Central America. 

Rant over, game on:

Toretto wins because he is subject only to the laws of comic book physics.  Max's only superpower is an unusual ability to absorb damage.

Next up: Starship three-way!

Milano (GotG) vs. Serenity (Firefly) vs. Millennium Falcon (obscure SF reference)

I'm going to say The Maltese Falcon because I've seen it. I also own the DVD for Citizen Kane for years and not yet watched it.

New challenge same as the old challenge

Citizen Kane vs. The Maltese Falcon (rematch)

Both are pure evil, though it would be entertaining to see Darth Maul decapitate a bunch of the furry buggers.

Sibling Rivalry:

Violet "Little Miss Disappear" Parr vs. Dashiel "The Dash" Parr

Wow. Harder than it looks. Both are victims of writer inconsistency that occasionally borders on downright character assassination and both actors could have done a much better job.  

I'll give it to Janeway for getting to show what she's capable of more often.

Bite my shiny metal....

Bender (Futurama) vs Marvin (HHGTTG)