I challenge you!

Asperion

Cardassians are essentially the original series Klingons with different makeup. Literally. The disconnect between tos and later Klingons was so great the cardassians were made to essentially be modeled on original Klingons. So, cardassians.

Star trek original series faction you'd like to see more developed. Orion pirates vs. Tholians.

'Charmed'? I think you mean 'Cheese'. Or maybe 'Cheesecake'. Mmmmm, delicious cheesecake. With blueberries.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Charmed it was a tv show about three sisters (later there was a 4th) who are witches, the "Charmed Ones" who use the power of three to defend the world against evil with...

OHHHH

I think I get it.

Yeah they had those kind of charms too

Wow not everyone knows that.

Klingon Bird of Prey is from the movies, the Romulans originally had cloaked ships in Balance of Terror and that is the original Bird of Prey. Besides they had coloured bird designs on them in a later TOS episode.

I'm going to have to say Paige as she is a British wrestler in WWE.

What ?

Star Trek Alien Races

Kazon vs Species 8472