Sign in to follow this  
IndianaJoe3

New categories for forums

Hmm... I can't see a great need beyond, maybe, a pre-6E HERO System forum. The topics and questions in the various genre fora are mostly conceptual and system-independent, unless people specify they're interested in a particular system edition.

Hmm... I can't see a great need beyond, maybe, a pre-6E HERO System forum. The topics and questions in the various genre fora are mostly conceptual and system-independent, unless people specify they're interested in a particular system edition.

That's what I mean. 

In that case, I still think it's a maybe. ;)  People who want to discuss earlier HERO rules usually note that in their topics on the Hero System forum, or any of the others. If the volume of people asking about earlier editions of the system picks up, a new forum might be called for. I haven't seen that yet, though.

While most of the Herophiles are dedicated to either 6e or 5e, the rather frequent mention of of earlier editions leads me to believe that there is a need for a forum that is dedicated to those earlier editions. No need to make one for each edition, simply make it pre-5e and it will work for all regardless of which edition is refered to.

I thought when 6th came out, it was implied that the forum wouldn't officially support pre 6th ed. though management also wasn't going to disprove of talking of the old editions either. I may be mistaken.