Character On The Drawing Board: Cherry from Cherry 2000 (5th Ed)

It's 2017, the year the movie was set in, so in honor of that I thought I might try my hand at building the titular Cherry for 5th Edition. My notes thus far:

• Cherry appears to be programmed to be housewife/sex bot so it's reasonable to assume her skills section will include PS: Cooking, PS: Housework, PS: Masseuse, and PS: Perform Sexual Techniques.
  • Her Disads will likely include Susceptibility: Water since the whole impetus of the movie is her owner looking for a new gynoid body for her after a leaky dishwasher damaged her original body's circuitry beyond repair. (sure, it's a silly and somewhat cliche design flaw for her to have, but it's to be expected since this is a B-movie from the 80s we're talking about.)
  • Cherry comes off as a bit of an airhead, I'm still deciding whether that is best represented as a low INT score or a Psychological Limitation.
  • It's implied in a scene near the end that Cherry is heavier than her appearances would suggest (they were in a plane and having a hard time taking off due to too much weight). Though how she was able to run across the desert sand without starting to sink in if that's the case is a bit of a head-scratcher.
  • I'm on the fence as to whether or not to make Cherry an Automation. No scene in the movie shows her getting directly involved in combat or getting shot, just running away from Lester and his goons.
  • The actress who plays Cherry is very attractive, so I'm going with 20 COM.
  • Her personality/memory chip being salvageable and transferable to another compatible gynoid body is something I'm just going to leave as a plot device. If you want to write that up for your own version of her, go right ahead.