Sign in to follow this  
Balabanto

Gencon 2017

At Gencon I will be running 4 games and doing 4 panels. Miraculously, all of my games are at the same table in JW: 209, Table 1 

This will never happen again, so I encourage people to sign up quickly to participate in this impossible thing. 

On Thursday at 8 AM and Sunday at 9 AM, I am running Operation: Himmelkrieg, in which the heroes of Freedom Strike will face an epic saga of Nazis and Punching!

On Friday at Noon and Saturday at 8 AM, I am running Starfall, where the heroes of Freedom Strike will face the mystery of what happens when a strange meteor falls from the sky...

My Four Panels Are...

Selling in the Dealers Room, Thursday, 2 PM, Crowne Plaza Grand Central D

Lay of the Land, Encounter Environments, Terrain, and You, Friday, 6 PM, Crowne Plaza Grand Central D

The Long Game, Saturday at 5 PM, Crowne Plaza Grand Central C, in which I show you many tips for running long term games.

Magic vs. Technology in Gaming, Sunday at 2 PM, Crowne Plaza Grand Central C, in which we discuss genre, theme, and what goes on character sheets. 

Well, that escalated quickly. 

Operation: Himmelkrieg on Thursday at 8 AM has 2 slots left. The Sunday Run is full. 

The Saturday at 8 AM run of Starfall is also full. 

The Friday Noon run of Starfall is empty, so this is a good time to catch me. 

My panels still have plenty of space. If you want things signed, that's a good place to catch me after they're over. 

Update:

Operation: Himmelkrieg on Thursday has one slot left. If you're interested in my Magic vs. Technology panel, that also has only 9 slots left out of 50 

You can also find me at Evil Fleet's All-Thrills 1960 on Friday at 6, and the time-honored Can of Whupass Saturday at 7. 

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!

I really wanted to play Himmelkrieg, but my rubbish and ungrateful sons wanted to play Paranoia.

This is literally the first time ever there has been the opportunity to play Hero at Gen Con that I have ignored.

Curse you and your awesome Hero gaming!!!

Update:

There is still a slot Thursday at 8 AM for Himmelkrieg. 

Five slots remain in Starfall at noon on Friday

There are still slots left in most of the panels. Magic vs. Technology in Gaming has only 3 slots left out of 50, however. 

Update:

There is still one Slot left in Operation: Himmelkrieg Thursday at 8 AM. There are four slots left in Starfall Friday at Noon. 

Selling in the Dealer's Room still has 33 seats.

Lay of the Land still has 27 seats

The Long Game has 30 seats

Magic vs. Technology in Gaming has one seat left. That's right. One. 

Update: The games remain stable at their current attendance numbers. 1 in Operation Himmelkrieg on Thursday, Four in Starfall on Friday.

Dealer's Room Panel has 33 seats left. 

Lay of the Land has 26 seats

The Long Game has 29 seats 

Magic vs. Technology in Gaming has 1 seat left

New Update. One Slot in Himmelkrieg at 8 AM Thursday, Two slots left in Starfall Friday at Noon, Selling in the Dealer's Room remains stable at 33 seats remaining. Lay of the Land stable at 26 seats remaining. The Long Game remains stable at 29 seats remaining.

New Update. One Slot in Himmelkrieg at 8 AM Thursday, Two slots left in Starfall Friday at Noon, Selling in the Dealer's Room remains stable at 33 seats remaining. Lay of the Land 25 seats remaining. The Long Game 28 seats remaining.