Sign in to follow this  
Balabanto

Cincitycon 2017 Oct 6-8

I will be attending this convention as well. Let me know if other people are going. I'm going to be running at least 3 games next to my dealer booth, so let me know A) How many people are interested in going and B) if there's any Hero merchandise you really want. 

I will probably be doing one panel on making villains, since the convention isn't panel focused. 

This is what I'm tentatively offering. 

his is my tentative schedule that I have offered. This includes an earlybird game at 9 AM Friday, because it's a civil thing to do for people who show up early and don't want to wait to play. Schedule is subject to change. 

9 AM Friday: Operation: Himmelkrieg (Because nothing starts off a con right like punching Nazis) 

Maximum Players : 6 System: Champions Complete

Nazi Airships have attacked Philadelphia in the here & now! Where do these Nazis come from & how can they be stopped! Freedom Strike returns in a glorious saga of Nazis & punching!

8 PM Friday: Starfall 

Maximum Players: 6 System: Champions Complete

A strange meteor has crashed in Western Pennsylvania & it's up to Freedom Strike to find out it's deadly secrets! However, they're not the only ones.

9 AM Saturday: Operation: Himmelkrieg
Maximum Players : 6 System: Champions Complete

Nazi Airships have attacked Philadelphia in the here & now! Where do these Nazis come from & how can they be stopped! Freedom Strike returns in a glorious saga of Nazis & punching!

2 PM Saturday: Villainy

Making good villains for your games and stories is hard, and in an hour or less, Michael Satran will show you how to make your villains more fun. 

10 AM Sunday: Cold Warriors of Summer

Maximum Players: 6 

An old group of Russian Superheroes has returned to attack the City of Philadelphia! Where did they come from? And what sinister plot is behind their return?

See you there. Gather additional persons. My finalized schedule looks like this.

Fri 7pm           Sat 9am                                          Sat 2pm  Villainy Seminar        Sat 7pm

RPG18   Champions - Starfall Champions - Operation: Himmelkrieg                                        Champions - Operation: Himmelkrieg 

Sun 9 AM Champions: Cold Warriors of Summer