Penthau

1-2 players wanted for online Champions 6e game

I am looking for 1-2 players for a Champions 6th edition game using Fantasy Grounds. We are currently playing on Thursday nights at 7 PM eastern until 10-11 PM. I have the Ultimate license for FG so all you will need is the free client. I use a Google group for email communications, Hangouts for voice during the game and Google Drive for sharing files and documentation about the campaign, so you will need a gmail account.

The game is a standard superheroic game, 400 pts, set in the Champions Universe with the current team in Millennium City in 2010. It is similar in tone to Bronze Age comics from around the mid 70s through the 80s, with mostly clear morality, but some gray areas. The group is a classic team operating out of a base. The sessions tend to be episodic to try to accommodate players who can’t make every game.

I do not accept completed characters. I want to first get a general concept of the character to make sure it is doable, fits the campaign and doesn’t step on existing character’s toes. Once we have an acceptable character, we will sit down with Hero Designer in Hangouts and build it. I work from a “tell me what the ability is and we will design the game mechanics” perspective.

Is this game using the framework developed by Blackfoot, or your own creation?  Either way, I'm interested.  

I am just using the CoreRPG framework for FG, but I am mostly only using FG for the map and counters. I am tracking the combat in Hero Combat Manager.

what does the current team have on the roster?

what are you looking for to fill in the rest of that roster?

Right now there is a flying brick, a sorcerer/mystic and a precog mentalist. I don't have any particular roles I am looking for, I just would like to avoid another flying brick for instance. 

I have about 10 characters that are built(I don't build characters easily from scratch)and we can rebuild
off hand the ones that I would like to play now are
1 Blip teleporting MA Nisei Japanese American female

2 Precision telekinetic-telepathic MA manifests a cloak of energy

this is not my first rodeo I have been playing  Champions since 85

I am sorry I didn't respond earlier, the forum was not letting me know that people were still posting. The 2 slots have been filled with characters. If openings occur in the future, I will grab players from here.