PhilFleischmann

Extra DCs for Martial Arts in 6e

You have to use the advanced search for more options.

HM

Is there some additional trick to it I should know?  When I search on my own name, as author of a post, in the Archives, I get exactly 1 (one) post in Hero System Discussion, and exactly 1 (one) post in Champions, and exactly 1 (one) post in Fantasy Hero.  I used to be rather vocal on these boards, and I know I've posted a lot more than that.

My profile page doesn't show anything that's archived.

If I go to Advanced Search (the gear-shaped button next to the search box), put my name in the "Find Author" box, and leave everything else blank, it gives one result. Shouldn't it return all my posts?  If I restrict it to just the "Hero System Discussion" forum or "Champions" or "Fantasy Hero", the results are as I said above.  How do I find all the rest of the stuff I had posted here, way back when?

I've tried going through the archived pages "manually", one page at a time, one thread at a time, and I can see various posts I made and even threads I started, but for some reason, these don't come up in the search.  Why not?

Maybe the "By Author" field searches your "Content", which doesn't seem to display archived posts. The oldest post I found in Your Content is from the "Dimension travel in your games?" thread in the Fantasy Hero forum.