TroyC

Looking for an Online Group

With one of the powers being teleport (gate) with extra passengers built-in. I am using mega scale and the extra time limitation to get the gate that they portray in the avengers cartoon, also using the safe blind teleport.

In the process of applying for the MUSH I've learned that the teleport you can transfer as many people with you as you want to begin with... assuming you can take that much mass with you. The UAA forces someone to be teleported, and UOO I believe is sorta the same or gifting the power to someone else temporarily. So just increasing the mass carried by 2x-8x will cover all your basic teleporting needs for willing characters. Unwilling characters? You'll need UAA.

I also agree with you on the base. Although I don't see why one couldn't purchase their own base at whatever size they want (say 5-10pts) for healing and the like, and then when there's more points and the group feels like it, donate those points and upgrade to a full fledged base. It would be a natural progression, leaving one's base from an abandoned building to have an actual base that's far better than any of them could achieve on their own.

I also agree with you on the base. Although I don't see why one couldn't purchase their own base at whatever size they want (say 5-10pts) for healing and the like, and then when there's more points and the group feels like it, donate those points and upgrade to a full fledged base. It would be a natural progression, leaving one's base from an abandoned building to have an actual base that's far better than any of them could achieve on their own.

I agree start with one personal if you choose. Now that I know there is a gate producing thunder god I will shy away from teleporter and play crusader handed down the mantle with amazing resources. Think Phantom (ghost who walks), with some Black Panther, Captain America, and Batman/Moon Knight worked in. So I will have a base and donate as the character connection and team grow.

The teleport should work on anyone, willing or not, as long as I go. The UOO or UAA are required if I send you by yourself because I am the power not you. I have bought-in x8 mass, so unless the blob is part of our group I should be able to get us somewhere. I did buy it with the extra time (1 turn) to make it like the cartoon, you see Thor spinning his hammer for a short period then the gate establish and they walk through.

I do like the bricks and Thor has always been a favorite. I had to limit him because he of points, like the teleport can only get a couple hundred km not around the world.

It sounds like Teusday evenings are going to be the nights from al the previous posts. I am good after 7:00 pm eastern until around 9:30-10:00. So maybe next Teusday we can at least get on at the same time and get underway.

OK, should be available here:

For multipowers, the 'f' and 'v' letter next to the power slot lets it figure out what the point cost is.  Don't think fraction characteristic costs are rounded correctly (e.g. 21 STUN should cost 1 point, just like 22 STUN does, but may not have written that into the spreadsheet as I didn't expect suboptimal inputs)

I'm slowly getting my three done

Three? You only need one (if you want). I did three cause I was bored. Crusher Bob probably had his done a while ago so it's no skin off his back to provide pre-made characters.

But whatever works, a variety might allow a bigger team choices for the situation.

We were posting them here (under spoilers). ALTHOUGH if you throw them in a zip you can put them as an attachment (see 'more reply options' for how to make an attachment).

Not sure about how we would vet powers/decisions yet, although my experience on the MUSH (that the guidelines are based on) have opened my eyes on some choices that ended up not being applicable, to which I'd forward said rulings (probably).

Don't see any spoilers.  Could you PM me the information?  Also, how do you get on the MUSH?  I couldn't find a way and wanted to see if they had a Friday or Saturday game.

Don't see any spoilers.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/95688-looking-for-an-online-group/?do=findComment&comment=2608812

http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/95688-looking-for-an-online-group/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2609203

Could you PM me the information? Also, how do you get on the MUSH? I couldn't find a way and wanted to see if they had a Friday or Saturday game.

I followed the information on the mush wiki. But i'll PM you if you'd like.