Adjusting Power Frameworks.

jdounis

Question

Hello,

I have two question about using adjustment powers on power frameworks.

Q1)

Per 6E1 139, Positively Adjusting a multipower needs adjusting both The reserve and the slot(s), what does that exactly mean?

a) I can adjust the reserve or a slot/slots individually, this rule just implies that positively affecting the reserve wont affect the slots.

B) i can't adjust the reserve or slots individually i must do both(at once or with many uses).

for example if Mr. Flexible has a multipower of 50 points Reserve can i just Aid the Reserve to 70 points to help him use more of his multipower slots simultaneously?

can i just Aid one of his slots to make it more powerful without affecting the reserve, provided that is still fits in the reserve?

Q2)

What about negatively affecting a multipower? can i just Drain Dr.Terrific's multopower Reserve from 50 points to 20 Points to stop him from using his slots?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer to this question

I don’t currently have access to all of my books and materials, which have been packed up as part of my home renovation project, so I reserve the right to edit or change this answer at a future time. ;)

1. As the text on 6E1 139 says, “An Adjustment Power that works on more than one Power of a given special effect simultaneously (see above) can affect both the Framework’s pool of points and one or more of its slots or powers at once; otherwise they have to be Adjusted one at a time.” So the answer is either at the same time or individually, depending upon the capabilities of the Adjustment Power.

2.  No; see 6E1 140.