Photo
- - - - -

Feature query and/or request: support for exponents in MATH tag?

Best Answer Chris Goodwin , 29 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

I figured out how to do what I want.  Marking as solved.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Goodwin

Chris Goodwin

Social justice globehead

• 4,384 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Does the MATH tag support exponents?  If not, is that something that could be added?

Edit to add:  To clarify a bit, let's say I wanted to divide END cost by 1 * ( 2 ^ [LVL] ).  I don't know if it's possible to express a number to an unknown exponent using only + - * / ( ).  At the moment I'm not where I can check whether something like that does work, but if it doesn't, is it possible that it could be added? 

Thanks!

Chris Goodwin
The Big Thread of Helpful HowtosThe Unofficial HERO System Forum | HERO System Low Heroic Protocols | Old School ChampionsHow to Play HERO System | Robot Warriors to HERO System Current Editions

There are two paths your character can take into the game: the path of the game guidelines document, or the path of the Character Approver 9000. Choose your path wisely.

#2 Chris Goodwin

Chris Goodwin

Social justice globehead

• 4,384 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:40 AM   Best Answer

I figured out how to do what I want.  Marking as solved.

Chris Goodwin
The Big Thread of Helpful HowtosThe Unofficial HERO System Forum | HERO System Low Heroic Protocols | Old School ChampionsHow to Play HERO System | Robot Warriors to HERO System Current Editions

There are two paths your character can take into the game: the path of the game guidelines document, or the path of the Character Approver 9000. Choose your path wisely.