What non Marvel/DC Superheroic setting would you like to see

phoenix240

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heroes of Hanna Barberra. Just no Mightor. If we have Mightor we have Little Rock, and he's bad enough in the cartoon. Keep Champions Little Rock free.

DC's Future Quest series is pretty cool at that. A group of strange warps in space have brought Space Ghost, the Galaxy Trio and the Herculoids to Earth where Dr. Benson Quest heads up the planetary defenses against alien invasion with the members of The Impossibles, Frankenstein Jr. Birdman and others.

I wouldn't mind seeing write-ups and suppliments for those guys.

I recall an rpg based on the comic back in the 90s called Superbabes. Unfortunately it's next to impossible to find these days.

I checked, ebay has two copies. The cheaper one is $195. No way can I afford it.  Bummer. I'll take a 35 mile drive up to the nearest FLGS and see if they have it in the used game box but the odds are very long against it.

I only had a couple of femforce issuses so can't really comment. Am I nuts or were they a bunch of old charecters the publisher got the rights too and stuck together.

That looks like the Dark Tower book your referring to Massy. I know even less about those. All I know is the movie trailer. Film any good?

I only had a couple of femforce issuses so can't really comment. Am I nuts or were they a bunch of old charecters the publisher got the rights too and stuck together.

That looks like the Dark Tower book your referring to Massy. I know even less about those. All I know is the movie trailer. Film any good?

Not to speak for Massey but a friend of mine that saw it said it was okay, not great but watchable. It is some more YA novel in tone not the R rated offering King's novel was. She thought that might due in part to the rumors of a TV series in the works. 

Check out "Surbrook's Stuff" - Character Archive - Book-Derived Character Adaptations - The Dark Tower

I seem to remember a couple of Stephen King's characters write ups.

QM

Was it Michael Surbrook that took a stab creating a write up for "It" from the Stephen King novel of the same name?