So, if you have a +5 for a backup power, does this mean:
- The back up power is immediately available for use? (IE: Prowler has a crossbow and +5 for a second backup crossbow. Spoilsport destroys Prowler's crossbow. Does Prowler immediately draw out their second crossbow or do they have to go get it from somewhere.)
- If a character uses some finite resource in the power, does the backup get a full charge or is it too at reduced resource. (IE: Prowler's original crossbow had 16 bolts but they've used 7 of them before the crossbow was destroyed. Does the backup crossbow have 9 charges or 16?)
- If it has 16 charges, can Prowler, once they have used up all 16 charges, can they just pull out their backup with full charges?
- If a power has burnout or jammed limitations, can they use the backup? (IE: Prowler has bought the limitation on the crossbow, Burnout "Crossbow string breaks". If the string breaks, can Prowler bring out the backup?)
- Does the doubled quantity for 5 points apply to frameworks? IE Prowler's crossbow is bought as a multipower. Does Prowler have to pay for each slot doubled quantity or just the multipower?