Christopher

Terrible Writing Advice

Terrible Writing Advice is a YouTube channel with Sacrastically made "terrible writing advice". Maybe it is best to let the Channel Intorduction video and playlist speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?annotation_id=annotation_2389753933&feature=iv&list=PLELtnLhWXsLGa8S3APpxjNN_VL-wzOp__&src_vid=ZUsGPf-Ckm0

A lot of the thematics deal with the background and hero design, so I thoguht this might be a usefull resources for Gamemasters and Players alike.

I discovered this guy's videos a couple weeks ago and I've watched a bunch of them so far. Not sure why he calls it Terrible Writing Advice, though. This stuff is gold! I'm following it closely and I can already tell that the book I'm writing will be a bestseller.

:D

I discovered this guy's videos a couple weeks ago and I've watched a bunch of them so far. Not sure why he calls it Terrible Writing Advice, though. This stuff is gold! I'm following it closely and I can already tell that the book I'm writing will be a bestseller.

:D

Irony is a fine art, and he a master of it.

Hence, Terrible Writing Advice. (But not really.)

Edited to add: You can follow all of his advice literally and make a ton of money, because there's always a huge market for vile crap.