Sign in to follow this  
Tech priest support

Video game villians you really @%#$ing HATE!

Name a few video game villians you really hate.

1. Bob Page from'deus ex'. The embodiment of the ''I'm rich so I'm god!!! '' mindset.

2. Sophia Lamb from bioshock 2. The embodiment of the incredibly arrogant ''I know what's best for everyone because I'm an expert on people and must force everyone to do what's best! '' mentality.

3. Andrew Ryan from bioshock. The embodiment of the ''I want a libertarian world so I can take over everyone and everything with my natural superiority!'' Mentality.

Cesare Borgia in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Just. Frikkin. DIE!!!

Also not a very nice person :)

Officer Tenpenny from GTA: San Andreas gets a dishonourable mention.

Father from Fallout 4. I think I hate him most because of the supposed connection I (through my character) am supposed to feel for him. Also from Fallout 4, Elder Maxson. He and his Brotherhood of Steel would fit right in with the Nazi party. Come to think of it, all of the Raiders from Fallout 4. They wallow in pain and misery with decorations that would suit Pinhead's favorite suite. They interrupt their strict regimen of chemical dependency only to torture, mutilate, rape and kill anybody that catches their attention. Same thing with the Super Mutants, which is sad considering the origins in the old isometric games. 

Lord Harkon from Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion. I'm surprised that Bethesda didn't include a mustache twirling animation due to his evil for the sake of evil presentation. At least Alduin wanted to rule the world. I can sort of understand that.

Almost every boss monster in every game that includes them. Bonus hatred (bordering on soul damning, pure hot rage) to any of them that require a completely different mechanic from the rest of the game to beat. The surprising exclusion to this class is the Cyberdemon from Doom 3. Once you figure out the pattern, he is not difficult to take out.

The hillbillies from Fallout 3's expansion, Lookout Point (or something like that). They were purposefully designed to do a certain percentage of damage, no matter what your defenses are. They are also tough as hell.

I've barely scratched the surface of villains that annoy the living hell out of me. Might be several replies as we go down the list. :) 

Thank the Maker it wasn't "video game characters that really hate."  I can name dozens of those.

Rugal from King of Fighters 94 was an aggravation.  Though I did beat a few times, he did have a couple of cheap moves that were unblockable, and could only be avoided if you timed a jump over him exactly right.

Interestingly my friend beat him one time only using 1 of his 3 fighters, and strangely enough it was with his normally weakest fighter, it was like all of a sudden the guy went ripped-shirt Shatner.

Lord Harkon from Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion. I'm surprised that Bethesda didn't include a mustache twirling animation due to his evil for the sake of evil presentation. At least Alduin wanted to rule the world. I can sort of understand that.

Harkon is probably one of the most annoying characters in the game, but as someone who sports a handlebar, I'd like to state that I cannot approve any "mustache twirling", as it tends to mess up the hold of the mustache wax.

Menge from Witcher 3. First time you see him, he is burning people at the stake as leader of the religious group, one of whom is a doppler Geralt knows. You run into him a few more times, finally in a scene where he sends Triss (your Witcher 2 (and possibly 3) romantic interest) and either way a long time friend, off to be tortured, which you listen too at her urging while finding out some information from Menge you need to save another friend. Fortunately, he doesnt last long past that and Triss gets to get her revenge on him. But, after meeting him the 2nd time, i kept thinking to myself - when do I get to punch this guy.

Maul and Maven Black-Briar from Skyrim mainly because neither can be killed in the game without modding or cheats.  Maul is just an annoying bully who gets to talk to you anyway he wants.  Maven is actually a good villain, but the fact that there should have been a storyline that allows you to foil her plans and eliminate her.

Well, I probably wont play any Star Wars games since I've heard you cant actually kill Ewoks.  Apparently they didnt realize that would 80% of the reason I would want to buy the game.

In Star Wars: The Old Republic, you can't even go to Endor. It effectively does not exist in-game. No Ewoks.