buzz

Default combat record export template?

In my installation, it looks like there is no default combat record export template included with HD. Is that right?

And, if so, it looks like Tasha's 6eCombat Record Sheet.hcr is the only 6e one available on the site. Is that right?

I feel like there was one in previous versions (v3 was the last one I was using regularly), but I'm not sure.

Hi Buzz,

I looked in my template folder for Hero Designer v3, and I have four templates. I am unsure if any of these came with the HD, but maybe one or more did. The ones I have are:

Combat Record Beta Test (HTML) (gbsbetatesthtml.hcr) created by Geoff Speare, version 1 (9/15/03)

HTML Combat Record (CombatRecordHTML.hcr) created by Geoff Speare, version 2.0a (11/22/03)

RTF - Combat Record Sheet Option C (RPM_CombatRecordSheetC.hrc) created by Robert Miller, version 1.1 (05/05/2006)

RTF Combat Record (CombatRecordRTF.hcr) created by Geoff Speare, version 2.0a (11/22/03)

I'm not sure where I got all of these, buy maybe you can do a search in the Downloads area of this site to see if these exist there.

Sorry for the delayed response...

I have some templates in my old v3 directory, but I'm not really sure if any were included by default. Now that I've looked at the docs, it seems like one is not included by default. Which seems weird, but I can work with it.