Who should be the Nest Leader of Campaign City?

Hermit

Nest Leader Creation by Committee! What could go wrong? 

Scott Bennie's excellent VIPER work really showed us what Nest Leaders could be like in their motivations and such. And as I Hope, one day, to get back into gaming my local group in a setting that includes "The people of Campaign City" (See the link in my sig for that if you haven't already) I thought I better bring a VIPER nest leader into things after all.

But I miss my days of Poll madness so... hence the nutty "Nest Leader by Committee"  Idea. Please vote.  While there are many many more options, I think I've got enough options to appease

EDIT: And I should say the poll was settled well over a week ago so that's done and I've dropped the poll. But read on to see the results.

The Best Masterminds are those who had potential but lost out due to their incompetence or greed, which they blame on society.  They are driven to gain the power to take revenge, but are too cowardly to do their own dirty work.  Ultimately they learn how to manipulate others to do their bidding, and are ultimately brought down by their overconfidence and paranoia.

So far The Cunning Schemer has the lead with , The Mad Scientist ,  and The Respectable Businessman right behind for the  first option. Female has a slight lead over male for the second. and  British wars with Vanilla American Suburbanite turned to Villainy for the background

Cassandras description is a combination of the cunning schemer, cowardly commander, and vengeful viper. Tom also does a combo/ I've always thought you should follow the multiple route. I tend to build nest leaders with an a/b personality.

A. Cunning Schemer I tend to pair with either  B. mad scientist or greedy grabber

A Cult classic is best served with B Cowardly Commander or Arrogant Showoff

A. Respectable businessman goes best with B. Ruthless bastard or greedy grabber.

Cult Classics, as defined by the amazing Scott Bennie are called that "... because he runs his Nest like a cult" 

Neo-Fascism, a cult of his own invincibility, etc can use. They often have themes ranging from takes on "The South Will Rise again" to "I am the prophet of the Serpent God" or what have you. They tend to be fanatics for their personal causes or visions, many are loons, and the VIPER higher ups watch them very carefully