Sign in to follow this  
Boonas

Halloween adventure

I Know it maybe a late, but I also hope people can share their stories,liking interesting adventure, exciting games, or play with relatives and friends.

For me, as a game fan, like to play exciting games, Friday the 13th, the game was made from the movie prototype,with terrifying atmosphere, it's a fit to Halloween theme.

I played Neverwinter and did the whole Feast of Liars (read: Hallowe'en), which despite the cartoonish character models, had some pretty cool Forgotten Realms lore in it. I was able, with my main character, to get an artifact (Mask of Illusions) at the Orange quality (highest you can go with that). I also built a new character and got the mask to Green quality. There was simply not enough time left in the event to go higher. It was strangely sad to see the Protector's Enclave go back to its generic fantasy skin once the event was over. I rather enjoyed the pumpkins, scarecrows and wandering illusionists. In between grinding for the little Liars charms, I did adventures in a graveyard and in a demon infested castle. As far as Hallowe'en gaming goes, I've had worse experiences.

Rather sad that I didn't have a group and the original Ravenloft module to run. That would have been a blast.

Not quite game releated but I was thinking of classic monsters described as normal people with just a few bad character traits.

Dracula- Elegant classy guy. Can be quite charming, but a real mooch. Always taking your stiff and never giving it back.

Frankenstein- Cool enough but has some impulse control problems.

Wolf man- Has a few anger management issues. tend to get worse at night.

The mummy - Dude really needs to accept the break up was bad, but it was a break up. Tends to fall in with the wrong crowd.

Creature from the Black Lagoon- Been living alone too long, and now has like zero social skills. His pick up lines are really embarrassing.