Okay, I have to ask, do you work with the NSA? Is the NGD under investigation? You've been collecting a lot of data!

1) I like giving my opinions and having them paid attention to as if I know what I'm talking about

2) my privacy

3) and irony

Let me start that over

I like: 

1) Kind people, they make the world tolerable (I count many of my friends among these- they're better people than I  am)

2)  Fantasy (It's like Sci Fi for lazy people! ;)

3) Superheroes (Might be doubling down on Fantasy there depending on how you count it)

4) Pepperoni Pizza (Bad for the body, good for the soul)

5) Comedy (I need to laugh now and then or I'll never get out of bed)

I'm working on my own list but Lolth insisted that her preferences be put forth in no particular order because of her alignment.

Spiders

The Drow

the colour black

Chaos and Evil

Blood or rather bloodshed. Carnage really. Verging on massacre. Think of battlefields while the battle is joined and is maybe at its height and there is lots and lots of horrific death. She likes that.

1 hour ago, death tribble said:

I'm working on my own list but Lolth insisted that her preferences be put forth in no particular order because of her alignment.

Spiders

The Drow

the colour black

Chaos and Evil

Blood or rather bloodshed. Carnage really. Verging on massacre. Think of battlefields while the battle is joined and is maybe at its height and there is lots and lots of horrific death. She likes that.

I would say that is a similar list that a honey badger would use, but there isn't 5 things a honey badger would like  (they like blood and chaos bit, also honey and cobras for food,  but 5, I got nothing)

1) Kaiju movies and the entire kaiju 'hobby" in general.(I collect the figures, toys, and memorabilia.)

2) History, especially military history.

3) Science Fiction and Horror movies, especially older films.

4) Video games. I tend towards strategy games, with a smattering of everything else thrown in.

5) Travel. I love to go to new places. I usually opt to visit a new country every year.