UAA on multiple targets simultaneously

iamlibertarian

Add the 'Usable As Attack' advantage to the power and then in the Modifiers section (where the Advantages & Limitations you've added appear), look to the right of the 'Usable As Attack' listing and you should see an 'Edit' link followed by the words 'Usable As Attack' with drop-down arrow. Click that drop-down arrow and you'll see some options, one of which is 'Usable Simultaneously'.

You could also click said 'Edit' link I referred to, and HD will open up a new dialog box with a pile of options/adders for 'Usable As Attack'.  If you do it this way, make sure to set the Options portion of that dialog to 'Usable Simultaneously' if that's what you want.

Where did you see this goal stated?  I ask because I don't see such a goal stated anywhere in the original post ... and because the OP cited 6e1 ... and 6e1 p357 makes it clear there are several forms of UOO, one of which is UAA, another of which is Usable Simultaneously. (i.e. They are clearly outlined by RAW as different forms of UOO ... meaning they are not things that can be combined with one another ... and having cited 6e1, the OP must have read/known this.)

Thus, what I saw/see is a question about how to set UAA to Usable Simultaneously in HD -- which is why I answered as I did.

As a reminder:

There are actually cases where you might want UAA ... that is AoE.  As an example, a Darkness (natively AoE) bought with UAA results in a Darkness that is attached to the target (rather than the target being able to escape its effects  by exiting the radius of the Darkness).  UOO covers this case in 6e1 RAW, too, of course. :)

7 hours ago, Surrealone said:

Where did you see this goal stated? 

13 hours ago, iamlibertarian said:

to use UAA on multiple targets at once

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary and I know what was said, while acknowledging that may not have been what was meant.