incrdbil

prefabs for psychological complications

Very long ago I recall there was a prefab with the contents of the master list of psych disads for 5e. I have searched, and cant find it, though what I really need is a 6e version. Anyone know of a location with either one?

On December 21, 2017 at 10:29 PM, incrdbil said:

Very long ago I recall there was a prefab with the contents of the master list of psych disads for 5e. I have searched, and cant find it, though what I really need is a 6e version. Anyone know of a location with either one?

There was a list of superhero psychological limits in the 5th Edition Champions book.

Code Versus Killing (Common/Total) 20 Points

Code of the Hero (Very Common/Strong) 20 Points

Noblesse Oblige (Common/Strong) 15 Points

Overconfidence (Very Common/Moderate) 15 Points

Novice Hero (Very Common/Strong) 20 Points

Protective of Innocents (Common/Strong) 15 Points

Superpatriot (Common/Total)

Honorable (Common/Total)

Must Live Up To Family Reputation For Achievement (Common/Strong)

On 12/23/2017 at 8:36 PM, Amorkca said:

Is this what you are looking for?? http://www.cellularsmoke.net/rpgs/masterlistdisads.php

or are you looking for this list already available within HD?

Not sure where the heck I got them or when I got them, but I have HD files for everything on the Cellular Smoke Signals master list, an a whole other set that are marked CSS in my files. Not sure where those came from.  I also think they may have been 5th ed, but they do open up in the latest build of HD.

I did not create any of these, so don't know if I should post them in the files section without permission from the creators. Anyone have any suggestions?

RJD, do you mean the 'Master List of Limitations' by Jack Butler, from his site, globalguardians.com?  I have 12 .hdp files built from his content, at least according to the attribution that comes with the .rar file.  The file itself is from 2007.  They're the basis Ghost-Angel used when he created (and resuscitated in 2016) the site Amorkca referenced.

Incrdbl, I can upload them if you'd still find them useful, but it sounds like you've already been creating your own pre-fabs to 6th edition standards?

On 12/25/2017 at 6:11 PM, eyocum said:

RJD, do you mean the 'Master List of Limitations' by Jack Butler, from his site, globalguardians.com?  I have 12 .hdp files built from his content, at least according to the attribution that comes with the .rar file.  The file itself is from 2007.  They're the basis Ghost-Angel used when he created (and resuscitated in 2016) the site Amorkca referenced.

Incrdbl, I can upload them if you'd still find them useful, but it sounds like you've already been creating your own pre-fabs to 6th edition standards?

I believe that is what I have, but can't say for certain. As I said, I can't recall where I had gotten them, or when for that matter!

2 hours ago, incrdbil said:

::puts on breaks:: Well..hey. Christmas came again. Thogh it says 5th..there no real functional difference for 6e for these, right?

Maybe?  Some of the wording on the scale names is different between versions (I think) and the die roll dropped, but they're still pegged to the 3 levels matrix (occurrence/impact), so any differences should be easy to resolve to 6th with a quick reading of the Disad/Complication.