I'm a New Player looking to Join A Game in the Boston, MA Area

Daisuke

I haven't been myself for quite a while but I used to play with the MIT Stratigic Games Society.   It plays on the campus in Cambridge, and when I first played there I was going to Northeastern,  so not being a student there wasn't an issue.

That's where I first played Champions and made friends that I've had for almost 25 years. Try the website.

No,  the SGS has it's own separate website.  Just search MIT Stratigic Games Society and you'll find it.  I already checked it and there's a Hero 5th edition game every other weekend that takes new walk-ins.  And if you feel self conscious about all the new people,  an old buddy of mine is running the D&D and Rail Games down the hall.  Stop in there and tell Paul A. TJ says hi and to treat you nice.

I made a mistake about scheduling!!!!!  They play EVERY OTHER WEEK!!!!  Also last weekend was the Arisia Sci-Fi Convention, there may be some schedule juggling going on. 

Send an E-mail to the GM mentioned in the online schedule to make sure you don't end up showing up to an empty room.

Let me know when you see this.

• 2 weeks later...