2018 Superdraft Central

Pariah

I'll start the conversation, since nobody else has. How much interest is there in doing one or more Superdrafts in 2018?

I have an idea that I could implement for February. It would start on the first Monday, run for two weeks, and include a twist that (as far as I know) has never been included in a Superdraft yet. I'll start putting things together if there's interest.

We can also talk about what we might want to do in subsequent months. Who would be willing to run a draft, who would want to participate, when people would be able to do it, all that kind of thing.

Feedback?

Superdraft Schedule for 2018:

January: Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han! (Hermit)

February: 

March:

April: 

May:

June: 

July: 2nd World Creation Superdraft (Death Tribble)

August: Ultimate SUPERDRAFT! (Doc Shadow)

September: Kids on Bikes Draft (Sociotard)

October: Halloween Draft (csyphrett)

November: Off for holidays

December: ibid.

Actually, I may run one THIS month as starting late February things get very dicey for me and mine.

IF there are enough folks to show interest.

I'll try to think of a concept in the next 24 hours right now leaning towards a Star Wars Universe kind of thing or something more standard superheroes (Though the twist you propose would be different I'm sure)

3 hours ago, Doc Shadow said:

I'll take June for the 30-pick Universe Draft. I did this one before, back about 10 years ago, it was our third or fourth draft. I'd like to give it a try again.

I hadn't discovered the Superdraft by that time. I'd love to give it a shot as a player.