Let’s get Darren an award

Doc Democracy

There is a poll open for the best superhero RPG book in 2017.

It might not be a huge thing but every award is worth it.  Currently sitting second behind Sentinel Comics: the RPG starter kit.

http://bamfsies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/its-time-open-call-for-2017-bamfsies.html?_sm_au_=iVVfsD08Z4L4TWsH

Doc

51 minutes ago, Doc Democracy said:

There is a poll open for the best superhero RPG book in 2017.

It might not be a huge thing but every award is worth it.  Currently sitting second behind Sentinel Comics: the RPG starter kit.

http://bamfsies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/its-time-open-call-for-2017-bamfsies.html?_sm_au_=iVVfsD08Z4L4TWsH

So where does one actually vote?  (Not at that link, that's for sure.  That link is for nominations...)

1 hour ago, Darren Watts said:

Much appreciated, gang! I have actually spent the last few days in the GTG office in St. Louis working on a project for Sentinels, so there has been much entertaining trash-talking happening. (What am I doing there? Alas, it's a secret for now, but hopefully not too much longer...) dw

...hopefully involving HERO...?

2 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

Do we need to advertise in NGD too?

Maybe start a poll for who has voted for GAC to be the winner?

Yeah, post an ad in NGD-land.  I expect lots of folks start there, not at the HERO root site.

EDIT : did that but botched the title, sort of, typing on my pad.  Hope that helps desite me.

17 hours ago, IndianaJoe3 said:

The site seems to be offering me the option of voting more than once. Of course, doing that would be unsportsmanlike, so I will refrain. I hope that our opponents are as honorable.

I went back to check, and it knew me and I couldn't vote again. Obviously, could sign in from another IP and do it, but no, I didn't.

We are currently winning, 130 to 109, it appears. Cool!