I need some help in naming an Oracle type character for my campaign

Shadow7

Hi all, 

I have always enjoyed some of the creative ideas that I have received from all of you in designing my campaign.  I am looking for your help once again.  I am looking at adding a Felicity Smoak or Oracle type character to the campaign to serve as a computer tech NPC to assist the PCs on their adventures.  Like Felicity or Oracle, the character would strictly be at her computer, and may not even have any direct contact with the PCs at all except through their computer link.  I am looking for a creative name that might represent both a cyberpunk and technology theme. Anyone got any suggestions?  Thanks!

Shadow7

Really good names and ideas with so many of these!  A few I had actually thought up of, some were really new such as Java....I really liked the Spider idea, that really fits the type of support that I am looking for, not someone with immense wealth but someone who operates out of her basement while still maintaining a job during the day to pay her bills.....

Thanks for the ideas! Not sure which one I am going to use yet.....

Shadow 7

I like Cassandra's suggestion of--Cassandra.  Especially if you can have fun with it.  ("Why don't you guys ever listen to me?")

My own suggestion would be Hopper, after Grace Hopper, mathematician and one of the first computer programmers.  She would describe herself as "hopping" from one database to another, seeking out and compiling the information the heroes require.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...