2018-19 NFL Thread.

Enforcer84

So, it looks like this:

Alex Smith goes from Kansas City to Washington.

Kirk Cousins goes from Washington to Minnesota.

Case Keenum goes from Minnesota to Denver.

I'd call that a win for Denver. Of course, it depends on how good Patrick Mahomes ends up being for the Chefs.

It'll be interesting to see what the Donkeys do with the #5 pick in the upcoming draft. Pretty much every mock draft I've seen has them taking Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, or Baker Mayfield. After signing Keenum, I hope they'll use that early pick on someone to protect him--one of the guys from Notre Dame (Nelson or McGlinchey), maybe.

On 3/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, Old Man said:

Keenum is an underwhelming get for the Donks.  Bridgewater and Bradford are still available, though I understand New Jersey is targeting Bridgewater.

Other than Cousins (and maybe including Cousins, his guaranteed $86M salary taken into account), I don't know what available QB would've been a better option.

In any case, he's a better option than the Donkeys had last year.

Oddly enough, I read this morning that Trevor Siemian is about to become Kirk Cousins' backup in Minnesota. 

14 hours ago, Pariah said:

Other than Cousins (and maybe including Cousins, his guaranteed $86M salary taken into account), I don't know what available QB would've been a better option.

In any case, he's a better option than the Donkeys had last year.

Oddly enough, I read this morning that Trevor Siemian is about to become Kirk Cousins' backup in Minnesota. 

Yeah, I saw that last night, and started to post the Siemian thing, but I was too lazy (and figured only Pariah would care :nya:)

Great to see San Francisco targeting obvious needs in free agency . Centre, running back, cornerback all needed upgrading and they have done something about those positions (also pass rusher). Now if they can improve their linebacking corps and get a wide receiver with a bit of height (who can catch the ball) in the draft fans like myself can look forward to more improvement next year. P S Need another inside lineman as well it seems.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, Pariah said:

Yeah, it sure look like the Donkeys are looking in that direction.

I wish they'd focus on O-line instead, but they didn't ask me.

He who ignores Offensive Line needs, always need 2nd QB. (and sometimes 3rd)

41 minutes ago, Cancer said:

That would be a lot funnier if I knew the tale of woe that is Browns QBs, but I can look that up later if I make it through Finals Week.

"In case you are wondering, here are the QBs shown, in order Joe first blocked for them. See how many you can figure out before you check out the list:
Derek Anderson
Charlie Frye
Brady Quinn
Ken Dorsey
Bruce Gradkowski
Colt McCoy
Jake Delhomme
Seneca Wallace
Brandon Weeden
Thad Lewis
Jason Campbell
Brian Hoyer
Johnny Manziel
Connor Shaw
Josh McCown
Austin Davis
Robert Griffin III
Cody Kessler
Deshone Kizer
Kevin Hogan "

The last one without him is Tyrod Taylor.

Don't ask him his favorite; I don't think any of them played long enough for Joe to learn their name.