HERO System Mobile

sentry0

I have an iPhone 6s with 128gb storage over 50% free. I think I have just about EVERY free app storage or otherwise installed. Accounts are not setup for all. I opened the example character from 'files downloaded to phone'.  Once open any tab beyond combat will not scroll down.  It will start to scroll but bounces back to the top when I let go.

2 hours ago, Hyper-Man said:

I have an iPhone 6s with 128gb storage over 50% free. I think I have just about EVERY free app storage or otherwise installed. Accounts are not setup for all. I opened the example character from 'files downloaded to phone'.  Once open any tab beyond combat will not scroll down.  It will start to scroll but bounces back to the top when I let go.

Hmm, that's a new one for me.  I'll look into it ASAP but I will say that I do use Apple's Simulator to simulate an iPhone 6s and that behavior wasn't there.

I've ran into a number of issues on real hardware that hasn't shown up in simulation.  I'm feeling very frustrated right now over it...I'm going to have to buy a cheap iPhone to test on I think.

At any rate, I really appreciate the bug reports!

Alright, I found the issue with scrolling on iOS...I put a fix in the latest patch which I just pushed it into review.

The 1.1.3 patch notes are available here - http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/96734-hero-system-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=2642800

The update should be hitting your devices within the next day or so.

13 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

Is there any plan to export this to a format a kindle fire can use?

That's an interesting idea.  I would have to look into what it takes to submit an app to the Amazon App Store.

You could install the Play Store on your Kindle and grab it that way too - https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/

49 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

Is there any plan to export this to a format a kindle fire can use?

I looked into the app submission process and it turns out it was pretty easy.

I just submitted it to the Amazon App store...hopefully it will be available soon for you ;)

After some actual in-play testing, the players love the tool.  A couple of additional feature requests:

1.  Population of the damage tool by long-pressing equipment/attack will automatically set the Stun Multiplier as well, instead of having to do it manually (i.e. if a weapon/attack has a +x Stun Multiplier).

2.  Ability to choose specific hit location for damage.

3.  Damage option for critical hits (max damage), with and without hit location modifiers.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, C-Note said:

After some actual in-play testing, the players love the tool.  A couple of additional feature requests:

1.  Population of the damage tool by long-pressing equipment/attack will automatically set the Stun Multiplier as well, instead of having to do it manually (i.e. if a weapon/attack has a +x Stun Multiplier).

2.  Ability to choose specific hit location for damage.

3.  Damage option for critical hits (max damage), with and without hit location modifiers.

Thank you!

#1 could be rough to do, I'll add your requests to the list :)

Brick

Cost Powers

20 Damage Resistance 25 rPD 15 rED (Male) or 20 rPD 20 rED (Female)

20 Find Weakness 13-

30 Flight 10", 8x NCM

5 Lack of Weakness [Normal Defenses] 5 Points

Total Powers Cost: 75 Points

Energy Projector

Cost Powers

15 Armor +5 rPD +5 rED

15 EC [Energy]-15 Points

35 1) EB 10d6

15 2) Flight 10", 8x NCM

15 3) FF +10 rPD +10 rED, No END (+1/2)

30 Find Weakness [EB] 13-, No Range Modifier (+1/2)

Total Powers Cost: 125 Points

The Brick should use a half move to get to the Target, and then make a Grab.  The next phase the Brick and use Find Weakness and then Strike.  For all except other Bricks this attack would lead to the Target being Stunned at least.

On 3/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, sentry0 said:

Alright, I've been busy this weekend geeking out with this app...

I've just pushed a new build to the Play/App/Amazon stores for 1.2.0.

Full patch notes are available at http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/96734-hero-system-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=2642800

Wow. The latest updates look great on the iPhone and PC.

tested with Clark, Barry and John.

2 minor issues:

1) I built Lightning Reflexes as a power instead of talent so its secondary value would appear in the characteristcs block. I also set modifiers to not affect base characteristics.  I think that should keep skill rolls from displaying the invalid 2nd roll value. Otherwise it would be an export specific change needed.

2) The Notes feature is needed or needs a hard break added in some places.

Thanks for all the hard work.

46 minutes ago, Hyper-Man said:

Wow. The latest updates look great on the iPhone and PC.

tested with Clark, Barry and John.

2 minor issues:

1) I built Lightning Reflexes as a power instead of talent so its secondary value would appear in the characteristcs block. I also set modifiers to not affect base characteristics.  I think that should keep skill rolls from displaying the invalid 2nd roll value. Otherwise it would be an export specific change needed.

2) The Notes feature is needed or needs a hard break added in some places.

Thanks for all the hard work.

I'll add them to my list if things to do.

14 hours ago, Hyper-Man said:

Something else I forgot to mention is that John shows the Notes in the Mobile app but Clark and Barry do not. I'll hazard a guess that has something to do with differences between the Heroic and Superheroic templates.

The notes are there for me when I look at Clark.  It looks like they're hidden by default on most of the powers but if you touch a power like "He Can Fly!" they show up.

I don't hide notes on skills in the app.

15 hours ago, sentry0 said:

The notes are there for me when I look at Clark.  It looks like they're hidden by default on most of the powers but if you touch a power like "He Can Fly!" they show up.

I don't hide notes on skills in the app.

Awesome!

I wasn't even attempting that. Very cool option on the phone.