What can you do with a single point left? 399 out of 400.

Pizza Man

I just finished Talos (below), and got approval from the GMs here. But I have a point left. I already have Longevity. What can I do with just one point?

What would you do? I'm not gonna bank it...no, its burning a hole in my pocket. 

I have a 60 point Multipower.

There are single points in skills...He is built around gathering information on the street level...but I took all the PRE skills. Is there a decent 8- skill worth having?

This is killing me.

Does your character have a hobby? Blow the point on being an expert in it. This is not a foolish idea, it is part of role-playing. When the GM asks that fateful question at the begining of an episode, " What's your character doing right now?"  Don't you want to have a better answer than "I dunno."

Consider the person you've created, and figure out what they might enjoy spending their off time doing. Your GM will thank you for the odd ideas that may come to them for sessions.

I'll second LL's suggestion about TF: motorcycles.  (I think HD has it as Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles.)

If that doesn't strike your fancy, increasing one of his KS (either campaign city or superhuman world) to 12- would work.

Or as TjackFlash suggested, a point in a hobby (either a KS or PS, or maybe even a science skill) could round out his personality.  (Now I'm imagining Talos with PS: Perform Piano, and having a huuuuge grand piano for his gauntlets to play.)  Sure, one point wouldn't make him an expert in something, but it would certainly demonstrate basic ability.

I haven't looked at the character so you may already have a Power Skill, but if not, you might want a Familiarity with it. It might come in handy to pull off a stunt some time.

Enhancing things like BOD, STUN, or DEX is a very sensible option.

The first level of Ambidexterity costs 1 pt.

You could get a pt of Resistance.

You could have the beginnings of a Reputation.

Lucius Alexander

I can have a palindromedary

15 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

Thank guys. these are all great suggestions.

I'm going to go for the Ambidexterity, as this is for a giant pair of hands after all.

Then with a little XP you can go fully ambidextrous

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says I'm ambisinister