6E HTML The Ultimate Character Sheet v1.4
This version 1.4 has been updated and a few corrections to some broken maths by lou_tennant, 14th May 2014.
This character export sheet looks different than the plain black and white sheets. It is styled to match the colours of the rule books and is done in a fun highly legible style. It has the functionality of the default character sheet, but has the following differences:
- Collates all combat information including Attack Powers, Defense Powers, Sensory Powers, Equipment and Martial Maneuvers in a special page block. Along with useful combat stats, combat values, combat modifiers, and hit locations tables.
- Powers, Equipment, Talents, Martial Arts, Skills, Perks, and Complications are in a wider single column format.
- Any notes you've included in the Hero Designer will be now be visible!
- Respects any formating you've done to your powers or abilities. Numbered list titles and numbering.
- Skills, abilities rolls, and Endurance costs clearly visible along the left hand side. Point costs on the right.
- Split into 4 pages for cleaner printing.
- The character image is on the 1st page with characteristics, personality, quotes, background and descriptive information.
- The recommended picture size: 288px wide. The image should be anywhere from 352px to 442px tall.
The file "herologo.png"; needs to be included in same directory as the export file.
If the character has an image associated with it and you want to have that image included in the HTML output, you will need to save that image into the same directory as the HTML file when you export (the export wizard will prompt you to save the image).
--Earlier versions (v1.3-) of this character sheet were modified from the Default character sheet by desaturated. v1.3 can be found here: http://www.herogames.com/forums/files/file/66-6e-html-the-ultimate-character-sheet-by-desaturated/.