CSV - LEGACIES GROUP RECORD SHEET
HERO System Fifth Edition
Type: Combat Record
File Extensions: CSV
This is the export template for the spreadsheet I use to track Characters at the Legacies Event. The Fields are as follows: (some are self explanatory)
- F - A general purpose Flag Field I use a H here for held action, S for Stunned, U for Unconscious, etc.
- Character - the name of the character
- DEX - the character's DEX
- SPD - The Character;s SPD
- 1 - 12 - The Phases an P here means the character has an action at their Primary SPD/An S means they have an action on their secondary SPD.
- OCV - the OCV
- mOCV - Durring the campaign I edit this to a modified OCV to represent frequently used skill levels, modifiers, etc.
- DCV - the DCV
- mDCV - Durring the campaign I edit this to a modified DCV to represent frequently used skill levels, modifiers, etc.
- ECV - the ECV
- ECV - The ECV
- tPD - total PD
- rPD - resistant PD
- tED - total ED
- rED - resistant ED
- PER Roll - Perception Roll.
- tSTUN - The character's current STUN
- STUN - The character's Normal STUN
- tEND - The character's current END
- END - The character's Normal END
- tBODY - The character's current BODY
- BODY - The character's Normal BODY
- EXP - The character's Experience Points
- Unrecorded EXP - Used to track experience I may wish to record as the character does notable actions but have not yet awarded
- Exceptional Actions - Actions done by the character that I want to jot down.
- Action - What the character is currently doing (a note to myself that is good for long sequences)
- Notes - Anything else I want to keep track of.
I know that there are a lot of fields, I hide and show them in my spreadsheet as needed. Most of the time I keep just a few for a minimal combat record sheet showing.
Send Questions and comments to: Anne Serene .
Last Updated: Friday, February 15, 2008