g3taso

• Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

660 profile views

g3taso's Achievements

1. I have looked through the rule book and after looking at the combat modifiers table surprise is the only way to get someone at half defense combat value. Am I missing otherwise? Anything else?
  2. In one of killer shrike's posts elsewhere he makes a reference to spreading with strength. I am unfamiliar with this and was wondering if someone could explain it to me and perhaps give me a reference
  3. I like mind link but i am in a rut. I keep thinking of it as 1) a phone i pay points for, 2) conference calls i pay more for and 3) coordination bennies Seriously folks. I am forgetting all the other cool stuff it can do. Help me here.
  4. Use the naked Advantage on running usable as flight possibly with a limitation like must remain in contact with the ground at every end of phase
  5. +1 Overall, 1 Recoverable Continuing Charge lasting 1 Day (+0) (10 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Hour, Only to Activate, -1 1/2) ?
  6. This sounds like spreading from 5e "This optional rule allows a character to “spread” a Ranged attack to get a better chance to hit a target. Effectively, the character “widens” the attack at the cost of doing less damage. The character does -1 Damage Class for every +1 OCV he wants. He makes his Attack Roll against the target’s DCV". " or.... (creepy music spinning up)... your worst nightmare! Bad comparison actually, since I agree with KillerShrike in that spreading is a gem of a rule.
  7. g3taso

Grenade Pool

I do not know the legend of Pompool
  8. I always provide cell phones, sometimes encrypted but always disposable (with charges). Also contact in local Police Department or Shady Organizations (player's choice). I also provide on a per-team basis a "sort of patron". She provides help in certain venues, but she's hard to deal with and ruthless in getting what she wants in return.
  9. In the case of the gun creating a portal out of combat to move around, the gun is just a focus. It you just teleport yourself it would look like Teleportation 6", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) If you need a gate to move other people around or let water through it might look like this Teleportation 6", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Usable By Other (+1/4), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Continuous (+1) (36 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Gate (-1/2) * Remember gates go both ways! Spend 4 points to set up four fixed locations. That's a nice array (like his Armory, the bottom of a lake, an empty supermax prison cell reserved for "night deposits" and his favorite food store).
  10. I disagree. "Chemical Mace" in whatever modern form it takes is "Mace". I fully agree "It is currently nigh impossible to find a formulation under either term" in the civilian market "that does not contain capsaicin". Capsaicin is less likely to really screw someone up or kill them. But Mace is military, and should not be confused with civilian incapacitants.
  11. Nope. Pepper spray is an irritant that will hurt like hell. Mace (the military stuff, and some police as well) essentially overloads your nervous system. I've been in the service and I've been exposed to both. If you are looking for a comparison a stinging slap can really hurt, but imagine a paper cut all over your entire body including the eyes and lungs while someone is gleefully pouring lemon juice on it for about 20 minutes.
  12. That is an excellent point. I might also suggest building as an Automaton since things like intelligent swords and intelligent gems are probably resistant or immune to various powers in their own right. Diamonds are largely immune to heat for example, and I'd be pretty leery about using a Drain or other effects on something that may or many not have the appropriate powers/attributes (or be inherently resistant to, like the diamond example previously).
  13. Wundarr the Defiler, destroyer of libraries!