Gaia's Wrath for Champions

Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

As I read the Champions Villains trilogy, I was struck by the strong similarities in background, motivation, and personality among several of the solo villains from Volume 3, and how bringing them together would create a formidable, versatile team with a strong unifying theme. Exploring all the ways I could use them in a game, I realized they could add a lot to almost any four-color-style superhero campaign, so I thought some of my fellow Champions gamers might also be able to use the concept.

Gaia's Wrath are a group of extreme eco-terrorists, all with a nature/elemental motif, who believe the Earth's biosphere is in a war for survival with the human race. The Wrath intend to stop mankind's despoiling of the planet, by so decimating the human population that they will never again be a threat.

This upload is a ZIP containing two files. One is a RTF writing up the Gaia's Wrath team in the format from Champions Villains Vol.2: Membership; Background/History; Group Relations; Tactics; Associates, Allies, And Adversaries. That last entry also briefly describes the team's support organization, "Gaia's Web." The references in the write-up are to the official Champions Universe as the default, but can easily be changed to fit many other settings. The write-ups and character sheets of the individual members of Gaia's Wrath, and all other characters referred to, are in the Champions Villains trilogy.

The second file is a JPG of a color illustration of the entire team, which I composited from the artwork for each of the individual villains from CV 3. (I'm no artist or master of computer graphics, but I think it gets the point across.) I received permission from Jason Walters to upload both files here.

I hope you find them interesting and useful.

EDIT: I reformatted the RTF to hopefully make it easier to read and more esthetically pleasing, as well as made a couple of cosmetic touch-ups to the JPG.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.