Is this the full list of books that were released as hardcover by Hero games for 6th edition?

Hero System Vol 1&2

Champions

Champions Universe

Villians 1-3

Fantasy Hero

Star Hero

Did I miss any?

I know there are other hardcovers like AA's Strike force and Exinction Event but was just looking for those put out by Hero games.

Thanks ahead of time.

Not sure if they are early 6th or very late 5th, but there were also Book of the Machine (all about Mechanon), and Book of the Empress. In fact I think Book of the Machine was the last 5th ed book and Book of Empress was 6th ed. But both were hardcover and full color and very nice. 

The Ultimate Base is 6th ed (originally planned for 5th ed) and I think was actually the first 6th book to come out because it was released right at the transition, I have it in softcover but not sure if a hardcover was done for it. 

2 hours ago, chall said:

Thank you both. I am trying to track down the hardcovers. I wasn't aware the Book of the Empress came in hardcover. I just have seen the softcover. Monster Hunters  was a hardcover, correct?

I don’t believe that Book of the Empress was a hardcover. I’ve never seen it at least. I was sure that is was hardcover until I went and looked on my shelf and saw the paper copy sitting there. Also, you probably won’t be able to find a hardcover of MHI at a reasonable price. Although it does exist, it’s rare. 

Good luck with your quest. It took me at least a couple of years to find all the hardcovers at reasonable prices. I think maybe Champions will be the hardest one to find. You can still get 6e2 right here through the store, so don’t fall for any of those “collectors’” prices. I used to search eBay pretty regularly for a couple of years and I eventually found all the others. It can be done, just be patient and don’t feel like you have to overpay to get a copy of something. It’ll show up eventually. 

By the way, for what it’s worth, you can get a lot of the books through the store here along with PDF copies in the same bundle. The series of blue paperbacks (Skills, Equipment, etc.) are available as POD and they’re much more useful for actual gameplay and are worth adding to your collection. All of these paper copies come with PDFs pretty much anywhere you get them, which is pretty useful. 

1 hour ago, Brian Stanfield said:

I think @chall nailed it in the original post. 

Thanks, but I missed Monster Hunters International Employee Handbook and Role-playing game in the original post. I know that was a hardcover. I own it (now, friend had one and didn't want a fortune for it)and the others in my original post but just wanted to see if there were others that were produced other than what I knew of. Thanks everyone!

Was there a softcover or POD of MHI? 

Honestly, a POD would be great!  I could pick up a couple of table copies! 

Though as long as I'm asking for ponies, I think there should be POD of pretty much every rules and genre book published.   😕

I mean, it's not like we don't have the raw material or the know-how.... 

6 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Was there a softcover or POD of MHI? 

Honestly, a POD would be great!  I could pick up a couple of table copies! 

Though as long as I'm asking for ponies, I think there should be POD of pretty much every rules and genre book published.   😕

I mean, it's not like we don't have the raw material or the know-how.... 

No idea if there was a POD or softcover of MHI. The kickstarter page just mentions Hardcover color.The one I just got is hardcover and color.

9 hours ago, Brian Stanfield said:

By the way, for what it’s worth, you can get a lot of the books through the store here along with PDF copies in the same bundle. The series of blue paperbacks (Skills, Equipment, etc.) are available as POD and they’re much more useful for actual gameplay and are worth adding to your collection. All of these paper copies come with PDFs pretty much anywhere you get them, which is pretty useful. 

Thanks, I have the blue books in soft cover. I did have a question though, if you or someone could help me out? I was thinking of getting HS Vol 1 and HS Vol 2 in soft cover (black & white) to save some wear on my hardcovers. Are the soft-covers of HS Vol. 1 and HS Vol 2 the same quality as something like the HS Bestiary? I ask because the Bestiary has held up pretty well for me and is close in page size to Vol.1. I already own Champions Complete.

21 minutes ago, chall said:

Thanks, I have the blue books in soft cover. I did have a question though, if you or someone could help me out? I was thinking of getting HS Vol 1 and HS Vol 2 in soft cover (black & white) to save some wear on my hardcovers. Are the soft-covers of HS Vol. 1 and HS Vol 2 the same quality as something like the HS Bestiary? I ask because the Bestiary has held up pretty well for me and is close in page size to Vol.1. I already own Champions Complete.

Same quality as far as I know. I was going to get a set, but they were having trouble with the little blue boxes in the sidebars and stuff and had to fiddle with the PDFs to fix it. I forgot to get copies after they re-released the PDFs. I'm pretty happy with all the POD books I've gotten so far, so it's probably worth getting them for beater copies. I can't even tell the difference between the originals and the PODs on my shelf.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Brian Stanfield said:

Same quality as far as I know. I was going to get a set, but they were having trouble with the little blue boxes in the sidebars and stuff and had to fiddle with the PDFs to fix it. I forgot to get copies after they re-released the PDFs. I'm pretty happy with all the POD books I've gotten so far, so it's probably worth getting them for beater copies. I can't even tell the difference between the originals and the PODs on my shelf.

So I ordered the softcover versions of Vol. 1 and Vol 2.

Volume 1 arrived to day and I was pleased with what I got. It's no where as thick as the hardcover so I think it will work nicely as a table copy to save my hardcovers.