Clinging to others: Game effects? - Nevermind

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, Duke Bushido said:

I agree with you in spirit.  As-is, I wouldn't be delighted with it.  I'd require a couple of modifiers to make it an attack power, cost END, etc. 

I still like the idea, though: wasn't there a villain or two in comics that were Sticky like that?  Seems only right that we should be able to model that. 

I've seen that no one responded to the question, so I might as well.  Marvel has two off the top of my head.  Tar Baby, a mutant and a part of the Morlocks.  I think they killed him in one of the X spin off books (X-Factor or something).  The other is the Blob.  In one of the first comics with the Blob, it shows people punching he big body and getting their hands stuck in the Blob and then he expands his fat and basically punches all the people away with his fat.

57 minutes ago, dsatow said:

The other is the Blob.  In one of the first comics with the Blob, it shows people punching he big body and getting their hands stuck in the Blob and then he expands his fat and basically punches all the people away with his fat.

I can see people saying that because Blob punches with his fat, that should be an extra limb thing. But him just “grabbing” with his fat? Yeah I can see clinging also because I never seen it portrayed as giving him penalties as a grab would do.