July 2020 Superdraft: Pick A Color!

Pariah

Ben Grimm has been all over the world and in truth...to many different worlds and dimensions. The sight of a flying orange skinned woman pelting him with energy bolts isn't really that surprising to him. It doesn't mean he has to like it.

" Look, lady. I'm getting sick and tired of being used for target practice.. Why don't you come on down here and maybe we can talk this out before I get good and mad. "

The flying woman with the long flowing hair stopped for a moment as if to consider his words...

" I'm not as foolish as you might think. I'm not going to get close enough for you to grab me...monster! ' (That hurt a bit, but it's not like he's never heard it before. Still stings a bit though.)

The Thing grabs a car and holds it up with one hand...

" Do you even know how you got here? I sure as flamin' heck don't. And...as you can see....if I wanted to hurt you...I wouldn't need you down here to do it. So maybe we try to talk first? " The woman stops her attack and lands...

" No. You're right. This is all very strange. I was flying over Metropolis and then I was suddenly here..."

" Same story with me....well without the Metro Polly whatever part. I'm Ben....and you are...? "

" I'm known as Starfire. "

" I'm KNOWN as The Thing, but that ain't my name..."

" I am sorry. I...misjudged you. People on Earth call me Kory. "

" Yeah...kind of figured you weren't from around here. Are all the women on your planet as...uh...fit as you? "

" I'm sorry? "

" Forget it. it ain't really important. I guess we should have a more thorough look around. We can say you're a new member of the FF if anyone asks. We kind of look like a matching pair. "

Next Pick: Starfire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_(Teen_Titans)

Starfire.jpg