July 2020 Superdraft: Pick A Color!

Pariah

The Thing and Starfire didn't have long to wait before they found more confused superbeings. One was a blond haired man in an orange and green costume and wielding a trident. The other was a man in an orange costume and green hair.

Thing: " Let me guess....not sure what happened...just found yourself here out of nowhere...? "

Starfire: " I recognize Aquaman, but I don't know the other man. "

Thing: " I don't know either of them from Adam....hey...does Subby know you stole his gimmick? "

"Pardon?"

Thing: " Never mind. I've got a hunch you never met him. And what's your story, pal?  "

" I'm Captain Citrus. I usually stick to the Florida area, but I did work with The Avengers...once.  "

Starfire: " I like your costume. "

Aquaman: " We're on the West Coast of America I'd say...."

Thing: " Yeah...we're in Orange County. (Looks around at the other three.) Aw crud! I'm beginning to see a flamin' pattern. Please don't tell me we're facing some cosmic loonie with a color fetish. "

Aquaman: " I don't know of any being powerful enough to transport us so casually with that kind of fixation: "

Captain Citrus: " Nobody seems to be in any danger. It could be worse. " (A bright orange glow appears in front of them and increases in intensity over the course of the next 30 seconds.)

Thing: " Kid...Superheroing 101. NEVER say...it could be worse..."

Picks:

Citrus Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Citrus

Aquaman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquaman

Captain Citrus.jpg

Aquaman.jpg