Updated versions of Solitaire

Here are my updated versions of Solitaire (Elaine King) from Champions 4th Edition and Solitaire (Shannon Havelock) from Champions: The New Millennium for 6th Edition. They are what I considered "experienced" versions of the character, as the original stats were "rookie" versions, with an updated design for each. Included are the Hero Designer files, Adobe PDF,  and Microsoft Word versions in case you want to make some changes for your campaign.

Solitaire (Elaine King and Shannon Havelock)

Enjoy! 😉

Solitaire (Elaine King) - 425 points

Solitaire (Shannon Havelock) - 475 points

7 hours ago, Badger said:

For some reason, I thought this would be the Jane Seymour character from Live and Let Die with tarot card powers.😪

Sorry for the disappointment, but the Solitaire characters featured in Champions are definitely different from the Jane Seymour character that would be better suited for Danger International.

6 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Nice write-ups!

For The Elaine King version, does Widget have stats? (asking for a friend)...

Thanks for the kind words. As for the Widget that Elaine King has, I don't remember seeing stats for it in the original Champions 4th Edition, so I would probably have to generate a write-up as a separate entity or look in the forum to see if another contributor has already completed one.

18 hours ago, fdw3773 said:

As for the Widget that Elaine King has, I don't remember seeing stats for it in the original Champions 4th Edition, so I would probably have to generate a write-up as a separate entity or look in the forum to see if another contributor has already completed one.

Elaine King bought reduced END for her Multipower & Widget was the OAF Focus for the END reduction.  If you grabbed it she had to pay full END for everything.
It didn't have stats per se and just sort of floated around her.  Her description says she listens to it and sometimes responds but that no one else can her it.  I took it to be a big of a fun roleplay bit that it was alive to her but it didn't do anything other than reduce the END spend when she used Magic.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, fdw3773 said:

Here are my updated versions of Solitaire (Elaine King) from Champions 4th Edition and Solitaire (Shannon Havelock) from Champions: The New Millennium for 6th Edition. They are what I considered "experienced" versions of the character, as the original stats were "rookie" versions, with an updated design for each. Included are the Hero Designer files, Adobe PDF,  and Microsoft Word versions in case you want to make some changes for your campaign.

Solitaire (Elaine King and Shannon Havelock)

Enjoy! 😉

Solitaire (Elaine King) - 425 points

Solitaire (Shannon Havelock) - 475 points

Did you look at the version of her from 5th edition? She's in one of the books- I think the Ultimate Mentalist or Ultimate Mystic but can't remember exactly.

8 hours ago, grandmastergm said:

Did you look at the version of her from 5th edition? She's in one of the books- I think the Ultimate Mentalist or Ultimate Mystic but can't remember exactly.

No, I have not. The 5th Edition books were hard to come by for me where they were first released and by the time they became affordable from various internet vendors, and I had already jumped from 4th to 6th Edition through Champions Complete for the most part.

I simply increased the power levels from her 4th Edition/New Millennium versions by spending Hero points on those powers.