Jump to content

Ye Old Melodrama Play


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Three quick announcements," Lotus says.  "First, there have been a number of burglaries in the Poverty Gulch neighborhood, mostly while the occupants were out of town and servants had the night off.  The San Angelo Police have stepped up patrols of the area.  Second, Miss Jennifer Collingsworth, Allderdice High's orchestra teacher, is President James Collingsworth's niece.  Her teaching assistant, Ms. Andrea Price, is a Secret Service agent.  Third, Miss Nancy Adams, a student at Allderdice, is a metahuman.  She can change into a mermaid at will and breathe underwater in either form.  That's all.  Any questions?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"Three quick announcements," Lotus says.  "First, there have been a number of burglaries in the Poverty Gulch neighborhood, mostly while the occupants were out of town and servants had the night off.  The San Angelo Police have stepped up patrols of the area.  Second, Miss Jennifer Collingsworth, Allderdice High's orchestra teacher, is President James Collingsworth's niece.  Her teaching assistant, Ms. Andrea Price, is a Secret Service agent.  Third, Miss Nancy Adams, a student at Allderdice, is a metahuman.  She can change into a mermaid at will and breathe underwater in either form.  That's all.  Any questions?"

Rob hummed. "Nancy is a meta. Miss Colingswoeth is the president's niece. And a rash of robberies are targeting Poverty Gulch. How will this affect the play for charity?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rob hummed. "Nancy is a meta. Miss Collingsworth is the president's niece. And a rash of robberies are targeting Poverty Gulch. How will this affect the play for charity?"

"Someone might strike while the play is in progress," Doreen says.  "They might either rob the box office, kidnap someone at the play, or burglarize one or more houses?"

 

"Miss Collingsworth is an obvious kidnap target," Ghost Cat comments.

 

"So are the Mouseketeers," Doreen says.

 

"I'll notify the Secret Service and the senior team will patrol Poverty Gulch while you keep an eye on the play."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Someone might strike while the play is in progress," Doreen says.  "They might either rob the box office, kidnap someone at the play, or burglarize one or more houses?"

 

"Miss Collingsworth is an obvious kidnap target," Ghost Cat comments.

 

"So are the Mouseketeers," Doreen says.

 

"I'll notify the Secret Service and the senior team will patrol Poverty Gulch while you keep an eye on the play."

Robert nodds. "But would they even try with a known metahuman in the play. Opps...forgot about that creepy guy Mister Wicked. He would try anything in a skirt. Metahuman or not."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryan showed up at the meeting as Cornerstone.   Nobody knew they were the same person.   There were a lot of kids who go to the school. 

 

Robert had admitted that he was Lady Heart.  That must have been hard to do.  

 

He didn't know if everyone knew Robert was her or not.  And he still wasn't sure if he wanted everyone to know. 

 

He leaned over to Robert and whispered.   "Can I talk to you in private?"  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, quozaxx said:

Bryan showed up at the meeting as Cornerstone.   Nobody knew they were the same person.   There were a lot of kids who go to the school. 

 

Robert had admitted that he was Lady Heart.  That must have been hard to do.  

 

He didn't know if everyone knew Robert was her or not.  And he still wasn't sure if he wanted everyone to know. 

 

He leaned over to Robert and whispered.   "Can I talk to you in private?"  

"Yes of course."

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

Cornerstone waits until the meeting is over and leads Robert to the men's restroom.   "You trusted me... "  and he let's his armor return to the earth revealing his other identity. 

"Thank you Bryan, for trusting me with your identity."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quozaxx said:

"It wasn’t easy.  I still don't want everyone to know.  So, um, did you want to hang out or whatever friends do?"

"I think tonight is the play. And I as assuming that after that is a cast party. In spite of the name, everyone who worked on the play is invited. How's about tomorrow?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"I think tonight is the play. And I as assuming that after that is a cast party. In spite of the name, everyone who worked on the play is invited. How's about tomorrow?"

"I almost forgot... I usually don't go... but I'll go tonight.  And we can hang out tomorrow...  Do you like science fiction.   I have a bunch of movies. "

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, quozaxx said:

"I almost forgot... I usually don't go... but I'll go tonight.  And we can hang out tomorrow...  Do you like science fiction.   I have a bunch of movies. "

"Man...I got tons of anime. What would you like? Mecha? Space epics? Bubblegum Crisis? Oh..." Robert opens the door and sees Doreen listening to the door. "Dor-chan, your invited also. And I know you can keep a secret."

 

"...what do you expect, you invited another boy into the bathroom, and boy's love anime is a thing, like Yuri on Ice."

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Man...I got tons of anime. What would you like? Mecha? Space epics? Bubblegum Crisis? Oh..." Robert opens the door and sees Doreen listening to the door. "Dor-chan, your invited also. And I know you can keep a secret."

 

"...what do you expect, you invited another boy into the bathroom, and boy's love anime is a thing, like Yuri on Ice."

"I haven't watched much anime except Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan because both of those have been on Cartoon Network.  But I recently downloaded Crunchyroll, so I can start now."

 

(True facts.   What is your favorite anime?)

Link to post
Share on other sites

“My father loves anything with B. J. Ward, Corinne Orr, the late Peter Fernandez, and the late Kemal AminCasey” Kasem  providing voices,” Doreen says.  “We have every version of Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Voltron, and Ultraman.  Personally, I like Voltron.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, Zombie Land Saga is cool...but we are a bit too young for Interspecies Reviewers. Ranma. InuYasha. Lum. Record of Lodus War. Sailor Moon.  Man, once the day is done you'll see the first episode of at least 8 anime series."

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, Zombie Land Saga is cool...but we are a bit too young for Interspecies Reviewers. Ranma. InuYasha. Lum. Record of Lodus War. Sailor Moon.  Man, once the day is done you'll see the first episode of at least 8 anime series."

(The boys were talking in the boys bathroom.   I don't think Doreen is there)

 

"I can't wait to see them"

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

(The boys were talking in the boys bathroom.   I don't think Doreen is there)

 

"I can't wait to see them"

(She was listening at the door, and Rob caught her by trying to leave. She is NOT exactly in the men's restroom, just outside the door, which is now open. We have to go past her to exit.)

 

"Then it is a...um...date?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryan blushed when she said "date".  Then he realized he was still Bryan and not Cornerstone.  He didn’t notice the door was open.   

 

She must had seen Cornerstone go in.  He wasn't ready for everyone to know.   He quickly changed back to Cornerstone out of her line of sight.   But was it too late?  

 

Did she now know Bryan was Cornerstone?  Would she tell the others?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

Bryan blushed when she said "date".  Then he realized he was still Bryan and not Cornerstone.  He didn’t notice the door was open.   

 

She must had seen Cornerstone go in.  He wasn't ready for everyone to know.   He quickly changed back to Cornerstone out of her line of sight.   But was it too late?  

 

Did she now know Bryan was Cornerstone?  Would she tell the others?  

"Don't worry about it. Remember Doreen is also Spirit Cat, a superhero also. We have a code, right? Secret identities are secret."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...