Jump to content

Ye Old Melodrama Play


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

There are indications that the rooms have been used recently.  However, the stage crew and wardrobe department would have used it in preparation for the play.

Cornerstone remembered the crew had some lighting problems earlier that week as well. 

 

And technically no one told him he couldn't go downstairs.   They all were concerned with what was happening upstairs. 

 

He looked around some more.   Perhaps the breaker box had been tampered with.  He uses his detective skills to look for clues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Rebecca floats that way. What does she see?

Except for the two police cars parked there, it's the same as it was before.  She does spot Miss Halley Brooks, a science teacher, heading for the wheelchair van in her wheelchair.

 

37 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

Cornerstone remembered the crew had some lighting problems earlier that week as well. 

 

And technically no one told him he couldn't go downstairs.   They all were concerned with what was happening upstairs. 

 

He looked around some more.   Perhaps the breaker box had been tampered with.  He uses his detective skills to look for clues.

The auditorium breaker box isn't down here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Floating back inside, she tries to connect with Doreen, either as herself or her Spirit Cat identity if she has gotten away and changed into it, to see what she discovered. 

Doreen's in street clothes, watching as the stage crew, under the watchful eyes of the police, sweep up the glass and dump it into cardboard boxes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

Except for the two police cars parked there, it's the same as it was before.  She does spot Miss Halley Brooks, a science teacher, heading for the wheelchair van in her wheelchair.

 

The auditorium breaker box isn't down here.

(But is there anything else that his detective skills noticed?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(Tree of Life Congregation, the university-owned buildings, and Holy Spirit Church, which is across the street from the high school.)

Rebecca tries to find a police officer.  "I'm going to check out one of the handicap assesable buildings near by. There is the Tree of Life Congregation synagogue, the Holy Spirit Church, and the university-owned buildings near here." Then she fishes for her communicator. "Cornerstone? Spirit Cat? Can you here me?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(An alarmed fire exit from the stage crew part that looks like it leads to the parking lot outside the auditorium.)

(Does it look like it was opened ?)

 

17 hours ago, steriaca said:

Rebecca tries to find a police officer.  "I'm going to check out one of the handicap assesable buildings near by. There is the Tree of Life Congregation synagogue, the Holy Spirit Church, and the university-owned buildings near here." Then she fishes for her communicator. "Cornerstone? Spirit Cat? Can you here me?"

"I'm in the basement.   Do you need me to come up?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, steriaca said:

"You can phase through the earth, right? You could just walk to the closest basement, right?"

"I didn't phase through the ground because I thought it would freak out the police,  and there were a few pipes and wires under the floor i didn't want to mess with.   I'll come up the stairs. " 

 

Cornerstone goes back up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

"I didn't phase through the ground because I thought it would freak out the police,  and there were a few pipes and wires under the floor i didn't want to mess with.   I'll come up the stairs. " 

 

Cornerstone goes back up.

Rebecca floats twords Cornerstone. "Spirit Cat is inspecting the crossways. Where do you want to check out first?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rebecca floats twords Cornerstone. "Spirit Cat is inspecting the crossways. Where do you want to check out first?"

"Well, I was checking the basement,  but I didn't see any evidence that he had been there.  I could check the parking lot for clues.  Does Foxbat's vehicle fly?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quozaxx said:

"Well, I was checking the basement,  but I didn't see any evidence that he had been there.  I could check the parking lot for clues.  Does Foxbat's vehicle fly?"

"I herd he had an auto gyro called the Foxbat Plane. It has an autopilot robot which looks like Snoopy. I believe he crashed it last caper or so. He also drives the Foxbat Car and has a wall crawling vehicle called the Centipede Moble. That was is notorious for him trying to spell out his crime name and failing."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...