steriaca

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, Mark Rand said:

Ghost Cat is looking over the parking lot while Spirit Cat finds a spot to change into her costume and check out the church.

Ghost Cat walks over to Cornerstone and says, "I have nothing.  "Foxbat must've used a normal vehicle."

13 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Spirit Cat, now in costume, joins Lady Heart.  "I drew a blank at the church," she says.  "Could Foxbat have used a normal vehicle?"

"Well, normally he is a cloud coocoolander. A few cards short of a full deck. But I guess he has some moments where his so called master plan needs a normal vehicle. Let's check that car by the van outside."

14 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Well, normally he is a cloud coocoolander. A few cards short of a full deck. But I guess he has some moments where his so called master plan needs a normal vehicle. Let's check that car by the van outside."

"Okay," Spirit Cat says.  "At the church or synagogue?"

52 minutes ago, quozaxx said:

"That is possible.   Now many stop lights have cameras.   Maybe they caught him. "

"Yeah," Ghost Cat Says.  "We have to get in touch with Lieutenant Samantha McDonald, our police liaison, in order to view them."

At that moment, an unmarked police car, with its red and blue lights flashing, pulls onto the lot.  Moments later, Samantha climbs out.

27 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart goes to the church parking lot and starts inspecting the cars.

The only vehicle that stands out is a Ford Explorer wrapped with advertising for Merry Maids parked by the rectory.  The other cars parked with it have visor cards reading either "CLERGY" or "STAFF".  Lady Heart has seen two ladies in Merry Maids uniforms tending the church.

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

The only vehicle that stands out is a Ford Explorer wrapped with advertising for Merry Maids parked by the rectory.  The other cars parked with it have visor cards reading either "CLERGY" or "STAFF".  Lady Heart has seen two ladies in Merry Maids uniforms tending the church.

"Hello ladies. I'm Lady Heart, the superhero.  I'm investigating a kidnapping. Have you seen anything weird tonight?"

48 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Hello ladies. I'm Lady Heart, the superhero.  I'm investigating a kidnapping. Have you seen anything weird tonight?"

One says, "A vehicle, either a minivan or an SUV left the Allderdice parking lot in a hurry and didn't turn on its lights until it came to the corner."

"It looked dark under the street light," the other says.  "It was heading north on Fifth, toward Craig Street."

18 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

One says, "A vehicle, either a minivan or an SUV left the Allderdice parking lot in a hurry and didn't turn on its lights until it came to the corner."

"It looked dark under the street light," the other says.  "It was heading north on Fifth, toward Craig Street."

"Thank you." Lady Heart starts flying, full speed, in that direction. Does she see an SUV speeding north on Fifth?

Also she speaks into her communicator. 'An SUV was spotted speeding headed north on Fifth twords Craig Street."

30 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Ghost Cat adds in, "Fifth Avenue has a bend in it between Dithridge Street and Bellefield Avenue.  If Foxbat misses the turn, he could hit a utility pole of some kind or a fire hydrant." 

"Thank you Ghost Cat.  I'll keep my eyes open. It is possible considering that Foxbat is use to special vehicles, regardless of how silly they look."

13 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

It looks like Foxbat clipped the street light pole, but kept on going...only to crash into the traffic light pole on the other side.  The front doors of  the SUV are open, but there's no sign of him.

Is there any sign of his passenger?