Robot Warriors POD?

Michael Hopcroft

I know the lack of covers makes this problematic, but it there any way to set up Robot Warriors for a Print-on-Demand run? I'm juggling some projects and would like to do a few mecha for the Hall of Champions and would like a reference copy. I do own the PDF now, in case that is an issue, but I don't believe RW is licensed for copy-for-individual-use.

At the same time, I want to thank Chris Goodwin for opening the Conversion Guide.

Although I have not done it, there is a trent on DriveThru to make a second PDF file explicitly for phones, because regular PDFs have issues on phones and tablets. I don't know what a phone version of a Hero PDF would look like, I don't think anyone would have time to make one, and it's an added expense without much return. I can see it when designing a new product from scratch, though.

25 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

Although I have not done it, there is a trent on DriveThru to make a second PDF file explicitly for phones, because regular PDFs have issues on phones and tablets. I

Like what?

I'm curious because I carry all my 1-3e stuff in my phone.

I haven't had any problems, ever, but I am curious to know what might come up.

The problem with some PDFs on a traditional phone is that enlarging and swooping around the odcument are, to many, inconvenient. A lot of people have noprobl;ems. I don't have problems, but I do most of my reading on a 10" tablet.

There are Phone PDFs (optimized for those deices) for games like the two polar opposites of ZWEIHANDER and Pugmire. The thing is it's not enough to scan or put together a PDF of your final layout. The phone file must be optimized for that purpose. I own a couple, but have yet to read one.