HERO System 6th Edition Rules Questions: Heads Up

Simon

Just a quick heads-up for folks:  the rules questions forum has been changed a bit, given Steve's schedule and general lack of time to jump in and answer questions these days.

The forum is now an open question and answer forum.  Threads should stick to similar themes as previously (rules questions pertaining to 6E).  Anyone can respond now...and folks can vote/rate answers.  The highest rated answer is listed first...and the original poster can select a best-answer (which will be pinned to the top of the list).

I'm treating this as something of an experiment for now -- we'll see how it works over time and adjust as needed.

• 2 weeks later...

And that didn't last long.  Folks couldn't seem to grasp the concept that the Rules Questions forum was not the place for discussion.  

As maintaining the Q&A nature of that forum was becoming a PITA, I've changed things around -- only users belonging to the Rules Maven group will be able to respond to questions posted.  If you'd like to be added to the group, message me for details....but all members will be required to understand (and abide by) the difference between answering a question and starting/furthering a discussion.

Dan, please turn that functionality off if you haven't already. I apologize for my delay in responding to Rules questions, but it couldn't be helped and I'm ready to get back to it. Once you change the board to "only I can answer," I will delete all answers posted by others and leave only my own, official, responses to the original questions.

Thanx! And thanx to those who stepped in to try to help. It wasn't necessary, but as always, I deeply appreciate the enthusiasm and helpfulness of Hero fans!