The Mandalorian - Season 2

I agree but they are so good. I wish the new movies were more like the series.

The cross over stuff from Clone Wars and so on is incredibly cool

Spoiler

The Darksaber was very surprising to see in live action. Death Watch saving Din Djarin. Didn't expect any of that. I do hope the rumors of Ahsoka Tano in season 2 are accurate, that would be fantastic.

6 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Hearing lots of rumors that Pedro Pascal was fired or quit about halfway through filming.

Mostly (though not officially) confirmed.  He had creative disagreements with the directors....specifically, he wanted to show his face more (a bit of a no-no).

Plus side, he was only occasionally in the suit -- that was normally Brandon Wayne, who I believe is continuing on.

Thing is, Jango Fett had no problem showing his face to Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Kamino--and presumably Boba Fett didn't have a problem with it either.  I do remember a comic where Boba took off his helmet for disguise purposes, and after he put his helmet back on another bounty hunter commented to effect, "No wonder you never show your face."

To which Fett replied, "This is my face."

So I suppose there are like Orthodox and Reformed Mandalorians--those who follow The Way without a millimeter's deviation, and those who only pay it lip service around the holy days.  Or something like that.  I'm hoping they'll explain that in Season 2--especially since Boba Fett himself is supposed to appear.