The Mandalorian - Season 2

Iuz the Evil

Spoiler

Bo Katan?! Wow, that's so cool. I love how this series treats all the animated material canonical, and really makes it feel like a dynamic, living universe. 

Bo Katan. Looking for the darksaber and wanting to free Mandalore. And oh yeah, "I know where you can find a Jedi".

So great. 

That was a lot of fun. What a cool episode. Very well done, in my opinion. Best of the season. 

On 11/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, Sundog said:

Baby Yoda is very cute, but he doesn't take centre stage too much, they mostly just use him for comic relief. Ewoks were cute but didn't need to be to fulfill their role in the story, and would arguably have done a better job if they WEREN'T cute. A bunch of badass forest natives who choose to help the good guys? Would have made for a better movie.

Ewoks!!!!!!

On 11/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, Sundog said:

Baby Yoda is very cute, but he doesn't take centre stage too much, they mostly just use him for comic relief. Ewoks were cute but didn't need to be to fulfill their role in the story, and would arguably have done a better job if they WEREN'T cute. A bunch of badass forest natives who choose to help the good guys? Would have made for a better movie.

Ewoks!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, death tribble said:
  Hide contents

The duel is already up on Youtube.

And the name she asks, does that not reference the books ?

Spoiler

Yes, and also Star Wars: Rebels. And the conclusion of that series with Ezra Bridger and Thrawn vanishing to be sought by both Ahsoka and Sabine Wren. So cool. 

41 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Iuz,

Thanks

Hide contents

I have not read the books or watched rebels but I am aware of them and some of the characters.

Basically this:

Spoiler

And this...

Ezra is a Jedi, and he is missing. I could see Filoni bringing him in through that weird temple thing. Magical force temples were a big thing in Rebels.

Ezra and Ahsoka had some pretty intense times, and he did save her life. Plus Sabine Wren hasn't shown up (yet). Be interesting to see what they do, since they are clearly identifying all this as canonical. 

• 2 weeks later...