TPP Villain Compendium I

tiger

Tiger Paw Press has put together a collection of all the villains released in SIDs and Villainy Codex product lines. The products will be called TPP Villain Compendium, there will be two volumes, Vol I will be Masterminds & Villains for Hire. Vol II will be Villain Groups, depending on the size may have to be split up into two issues. TPP Villain Compendium I is now released, soon to the Hero Games store, and in the process of being Tiger Paw Press's first Print on Demand.

TPPVCI-FC.jpg

TOC1.jpg

TO2.jpg

Death Tribble

No, She's called Kabuki and is part of Terror Inc.

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

Looks good. If the book is a reasonable price, I'll think about picking it up.

The Printed book is 24.99. Still in the process of getting the proofs ran and everything set up. There are HD files and printable miniatures as well though they may end up being a free download

3 minutes ago, tiger said:

Death Tribble

No, She's called Kabuki and is part of Terror Inc.

The Printed book is 24.99. Still in the process of getting the proofs ran and everything set up. There are HD files and printable miniatures as well though they may end up being a free download

Cool. Seems buyable to me right now. As long as I don't have more important bills.

I don't think you could do a TPP Forgotten Compendium. But who knows...

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

I'm glad. CLOWN can glue the pages together on all the entries other than themselves. 😁

Speaking of CLOWN they would be part of the Forgotten Enemies Compendium and not the TPP Villain Compendium II. I hoping that it will be just one volume but I know it will be pushing 400 pages at this point maybe more. Not sure if there is a limit to what can be bound

2 hours ago, tiger said:

Speaking of CLOWN they would be part of the Forgotten Enemies Compendium and not the TPP Villain Compendium II. I hoping that it will be just one volume but I know it will be pushing 400 pages at this point maybe more. Not sure if there is a limit to what can be bound

True.

400 pages for a print on demand project for $24.99? That's a lot, considering that is probably the softcover option. You want it to stop bullets also? I'm guessing the hardcover option would be $44.99 or so (but that is only my guess).

Which begs the question, will there be a hardcover option?

41 minutes ago, steriaca said:

400 pages for a print on demand project for $24.99?

I don't know exactly what Volume II will cost. Basically I upload the material they tell me what the printing cost is and then I can figure out the price. As far as Hardback I can setup the product, doesn't cost to do till it is printed out, if there is a request for it. Right now I'm only doing softback mainly because I didn't know if there would be a demand for Hardback. To be honest I'm unsure about a demand for the softback. I won't find out until the proofs comeback and the product is up for sale.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Been talking with Jason. Looks like  FE compendium is possible. Won't be any time soon. Have several more issues planned.

Coolness.

Your going to have to drop off HalfJack off to the side of the road, but there are plenty of classic villains waiting to take his place (Timemaster anyone?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...